Join me every week for Win-It Wednesday, with 24-hour giveaways just for you!
Scholastic is please to release Zoe’s Room (No Sisters Allowed), a sweet bedtime story from Scholastic about sisters and sharing. Zoe is the Queen of the whole Universe … but her favorite place in the Universe is her own room, where she hosts tea parties, builds empires out of blocks, and gazes out upon the stars. Then her parents announce that her little sister Addie is moving in to Zoe’s room. Little sisters aren’t good at tea parties (too rude), block-building (too clumsy), and starwatching (just plain too young!). So the Queen’s new roommate is a royal pain . . . until Zoe discovers that even her smallest subjects can be useful in a storm!
Since we all have to learn to share, I’m sure this book will be a lot of fun. Plus you can print some coloring and activity pages for your little artist(s) too! Download & print a Zoe and Addie Coloring Page, a Zoe Queen of the Universe Coloring Page, and even a fun Tea Party Maze.
Today, three (3) lucky Deal Seeking Mom readers will win a Zoe’s Room Prize Pack, which includes:
- Pink Ombre Blanket (perfect for cuddling as you read together!)
- Copy of Zoe’s Room
- Copy of Zoe Gets Ready
To enter, share your favorite time and place to read with your children.
Every reader has four methods available to enter this contest. Choose one each of any combination of method one, two, three, or four for up to a total of 4 entries!!!
If you are reading this in your email or feed reader, please CLICK HERE to visit the original blog post to enter. Email entries will not be counted.
Methods of entry:
1. Leave a comment. Share your favorite time and place to read with your children.
2. Join the Deal Seeking Mom community on Facebook for more conversation, additional deals and a peek at the freebies I receive in the mail each week. Come back and leave a separate comment letting me know you’ve done so!
3. Add Deal Seeking Mom to your blogroll or add my badge to your sidebar. Make sure to come back and leave the link to your site in a separate comment!
4. Subscribe to my feed via RSS or email. You must confirm your email subscription for it to be a valid entry! Leave a separate comment letting me know you have done so. If you’re already a subscriber, simply leave a separate comment letting me know you’re already subscribed. Lovin’ my subscribers! You guys make this all possible.
Three (3) Zoe’s Room Prize Packs, as described above.
This giveaway ends at 2:00 PM on Friday, July 5, 2013, and is open to all U.S. residents 18 years or older. I’ll use And the Winner Is to select the winning comment. Winner will be notified by email and listed on my Giveaway Winners page. Winners must respond within 48 hours of notification to claim their prize. Good luck!
While you’re in a contest entering mood, don’t forget to check out the Giveaway Gathering for a variety of contests being hosted on Deal Seeking Mom readers’ blogs!
I love reading to my son at bedtime in his bed
We love reading in the rocker before bed
I’m an email subscriber
I like to read to my grandchildren at bedtime.
Bedtime is the best.
I like you on Facebook.
I subscribe via rss.
We like reading on the couch before nap time.
I’m an RSS subscriber.
I subscribe by email.
We read every night to our little one before she crawls in bed. We read in her room where it’s quiet and has less distractions
I’m a fan of the Deal Seeking Mom community on Facebook
My favorite time and place to read with my children are at bedtime on their bed.
I’m subscribed (RSS)
On the couch in the evening
In bed at bedtime.
At bedtime tucked in bed.
on the couch in the evening.
Before bedtime on the couch
At bedtime all tucked into bed.