Join me every week for Win-It Wednesday, with 24-hour giveaways just for you!
To be honest, I’ve mostly gone without gloves when working in the garden in the past, because the ones I’ve purchased have fitted poorly and been made of cheap fabric that allows dirt and moisture to work its way through anyhow. I pretty much gave up on finding a pair of high-quality gloves until Fields & Lane sent me a pair of their Forester gloves to try. These gloves are almost too pretty to use for gardening!
Made of super soft goat leather, the Forester gloves are stylish and reasonably priced at just $27. While I haven’t had the opportunity to actually use them for gardening, despite the unusually mild winter we’re having, the Fields & Lane website mentions that goat leather is known for being soft, flexible and naturally water-resistant and, unlike most other leathers, does not crack or get hard when wet. Sounds like just what I’ve been searching for!
Beyond having a quality product, what I really like about Fields & Lane is their commitment to producing their products in a fair trade factory and giving back to the community. When was the last time you heard about a company giving useful gifts to employees that help their families like washing machines and other appliances? Now that’s a company that’s worth supporting.
Today, 2 lucky Deal Seeking Mom readers will each win a Fields & Lane Glove prize pack that includes:
- A pair of Forester gloves (men’s and women’s sizes available)
- A pair of Wave gloves (only women’s sizes available)
To enter, tell me your favorite food or flower to grow!
Every reader has four methods available to enter this contest. Choose one each of any combination of method one, two, three, or four for up to a total of 4 entries!!!
If you are reading this in your email or feed reader, please CLICK HERE to visit the original blog post to enter. Email entries will not be counted.
Methods of entry:
1. Leave a comment. To enter, tell me your favorite food or flower to grow!
3. Add Deal Seeking Mom to your blogroll or add my badge to your sidebar. Make sure to come back and leave the link to your site in a separate comment!
4. Subscribe to my feed via RSS or email. You must confirm your email subscription for it to be a valid entry! Leave a separate comment letting me know you have done so. If you’re already a subscriber, simply leave a separate comment letting me know you’re already subscribed. Lovin’ my subscribers! You guys make this all possible.
(2) Fields & Lane Glove prize packs as described above
This giveaway ends at 7:00 pm EST on Thursday, 2/9 and is open to all U.S. residents 18 years or older. I’ll use And the Winner Is to select the winning comment. Winner will be notified by email and listed on my Giveaway Winners page. Winners must respond within 48 hours of notification to claim their prize. Good luck!
Disclosure: Fields & Lane has provided me with compensation for the time and effort spent creating this post. However, my my opinions are my own — always have been, always will be.