Have you started using Upromise eCoupons yet? These eCoupons actually deposit your savings directly into your children’s college savings accounts, but unlike other eCoupons, they can be stacked with other manufacturer coupons, essentially earning you free money for college!
Here is a list of this month’s coupons, which have all been entered into the Deal Seeking Mom Coupon Database for easy reference as well:
- $5/$15 Bagel Bites Products
- $5/$25 Bayer Aspirin, Aleve, Aleve PM, Aleve-D, Alka-Seltzer, Alka-Seltzer Plus, One A Day, Citracal, Flintstones Vitamins or Phillips’
- $0.50/2 Betty Crocker Fruit Shapes, Fruit by The Foot Fruit Gushers or Fruit Roll-Ups Fruit Flavored Snacks, Ocean Spray Fruit Flavored Snacks, Motts Fruit Flavored Snacks or Sunkist Fruit Flavored Snacks
- $0.50/1 Bisquick Original, Bisquick Heart Smart Baking Mix or Bisquick Shake ‘n Pour Pancake Mix
- $3/$12 Bush’s Baked Beans or Grillin Beans
- $1/1 Cascadian Farm Organic Protein Granola
- $0.50/1 Cheerios Original Cereal
- $0.50/2 Chex Mix, Chex Mix Muddy Buddies, Chex Mix Popped, Chex Mix Xtreme, Bugles Corn Snacks, or Gardetto’s
- $5/$18 Dial Complete Foaming Hand Wash, Scotties Facial Tissue, Soft Scrub Surface Cleaner, Theraflu Products or Triaminic Products
- $5/$25 Febreze, Glad OdorShield with Febreze Freshness, Mr. Clean with Febreze Freshness or Swiffer with the freshness of Febreze Product
- $0.50/1 Fiber One Chewy Bars, Fiber One 90 Calorie Products (Bars, Brownies, Cakes), Fiber One Protein Chewy Bars, or Fiber One Streusel Bars
- $1/1 Food Should Taste Good Pita Puffs
- $5/$20 Glade Product
- $0.50/1 Hamburger Helper or Ultimate Helper Skillet Dish
- $0.25/1 Hershey’s Mix-Ins with Yoplait
- $5/$18 Kellogg’s FiberPlus & Special K Bars
- $0.75/1 Kix, Berry Berry Kix, or Honey Kix
- $0.75/3 Larabar, Uber, Alt, Jocalat Bars, or Renola Product
- $0.40/1 Liberte Greek or Liberte Mediterranee Yogurt
- $5/$20 Little Debbie Products
- $0.75/1 Little Debbie Traditional Bakery Product
- $0.50/1 Lucky Charms Cereal
- $0.50/1 Muir Glen Product
- $0.75/1 Musselman’s Apple Cider
- $0.50/2 Nature Valley Granola Bars, Nature Valley Granola Thins, Nature Valley Soft-Baked Oatmeal Squares or Nature Valley Breakfast Biscuits
- $1/1 Old El Paso Frozen Entrees
- $0.40/2 Pillsbury Crescent Dinner Rolls
- $1/2 Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookie Dough
- $0.40/3 Pillsbury Refrigerated Grands! or Grands! Jr. Biscuits
- $0.40/2 Pillsbury Sweet Rolls, Grands! Sweet Rolls or Cinnabon Bakery Inspired Cinnamon Rolls
- $0.50/2 Pillsbury Toaster Strudel, Toaster Scrambles Pastries or Pillsbury Pancakes
- $1/4 Progresso Soup
- $5/$20 Starbucks Iced Coffee, Starbucks Bottled Frappuccino Coffee Drink, Starbucks Iced Coffee Brewed to Personalize, Starbucks Refreshers Beverages, Starbucks Doubleshot Espresso Drinks, or Starbucks Discoveries Iced Cafe Favorites
- $1/4 Totino’s Crisp Crust Party Pizza
- $1/1 Totino’s Rolls Snacks
- $0.35/1 Yoplait Go-GURT Yogurt, Yoplait Kids Cup Yogurt, Yoplait Trix Yogurt, or Yoplait Despicable Me Minion Made
- $0.40/6 Yoplait Yogurt
Here’s a list of participating stores. To load these coupons on your store bonus card:
2. Click on eCoupons in the left side bar.
3. Select the coupons you’re interested in using (or simply add all of them in case you find a great deal on a product you wouldn’t normally buy!).
4. Activate the coupons on your bonus card.
5. Begin saving!
Do you use Upromise eCoupons?