Have you started using Upromise eCoupons yet? These eCoupons actually deposit your savings directly into your children’s college savings accounts, but unlike other eCoupons, they can be stacked with other manufacturer coupons, essentially earning you free money for college!
Here is a list of this month’s coupons, which have all been entered into the Deal Seeking Mom Coupon Database for easy reference as well:
- $5/$15 All Laundry Detergent
- $5/$20 Bagel Bites, TGIF or Delimex Products
- $0.75/1 Betty Crocker Ready to Spread Frosting, Supreme Brownie Mix, Dessert Bar Mix, SuperMoist Cake Mix, or Cookie Mix
- $0.50/1 Bisquick Original, Bisquick Heart Smart Baking Mix or Bisquick Shake ‘n Pour Pancake Mix
- $1/2 Cheerios Cereal
- $0.75/1 Cheerios Multigrain Cereal
- $0.50/1 Chex Cereal
- $0.50/1 Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- $0.40/1 Diamond Crystal Salt
- $0.75/1 Food Should Taste Good Chips
- $0.50/2 General Mills Fruit Snacks
- $5/$20 Goya Food Products
- $0.75/3 Hamburger Helper, Tuna Helper or Chicken Helper Home Cooked Skillet Dish
- $5/$20 Henkel Laundry & Home Care Products
- $5/$15 Henkel Personal Care Products
- $0.75/2 Larabar, Uber, Alt or Jocalat Bars
- $0.40/1 Liberte Greek or Liberte Mediterranee Yogurt
- $0.50/1 Mountain High Yoghurt
- $0.50/2 Nature Valley Granola Bars
- $0.50/1 Progresso Recipe Starters
- $0.50/2 Progresso Soup
- $5/$20 Snyder’s of Hanover Pretzels
- $1/1 Sports Illustrated – Swimsuit Issue 2014
- $1/1 St. Ives Fresh Hydration Lotion, Oatmeal Scrub + Mask or Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub
- $3/12 St. Ives Product
- $1/1 Truvia Baking Blend with Sugar
- $4/$12 Weight Watchers Smart Ones Breakfast Item
- $0.75/1 Wheaties Cereal
- $0.40/6 Yoplait Cups
- $1/5 Yoplait Greek Yogurt
Here’s a list of participating stores. To load these coupons on your store bonus card:
2. Click on eCoupons in the left side bar.
3. Select the coupons you’re interested in using (or simply add all of them in case you find a great deal on a product you wouldn’t normally buy!).
4. Activate the coupons on your bonus card.
5. Begin saving!
Do you use Upromise eCoupons?