Have you started using Upromise eCoupons yet? These eCoupons actually deposit your savings directly into your children’s college savings accounts, but unlike other eCoupons, they can be stacked with other manufacturer coupons, essentially earning you free money for college!
Here is a list of this month’s coupons, which have all been entered into the Deal Seeking Mom Coupon Database for easy reference as well:
- $0.50/1 Betty Crocker Hershey’s, Heath, Almond Joy, or Reese’s Premium Cupcake, Cookie or Bar Mix or Premium Frosting
- $3/$12 Bush’s Grillin Beans
- $0.75/1 Cascadian Farm Product
- $0.75/1 Fiber One Cereal
- $0.50/1 Fiber One Chewy Bars
- $0.50/1 Fiber One Soft-Baked Cookies
- $0.75/1 Food Should Taste Good Tortilla Chips, Kettle Chips, Brown Rice Crackers or Pita Puffs
- $0.50/1 Green Giant Veggie Snack Chips
- $5/$20 Heinz Ketchup, Heinz 57 Sauce, Classico Pasta Sauce, Lea & Perrins Original Worcestershire Sauce, Heinz Chili Sauce, Heinz Cocktail Sauce, Heinz HomeStyle Gravy or Heinz Vinegars
- $0.50/1 Helper or Ultimate Helper Home Cooked Skillet Dish
- $5/$30 L’Oreal Hair Color Item
- $0.50/1 Larabar Renola Bars
- $1.50/2 Lucky Leaf Pie Filling
- $0.75/1 Musselman’s Apple Butter
- $5/$25 Ore-Ida Frozen Potatoes or French Fries
- $0.75/1 Pillsbury Gluten Free Refrigerated Dough Product
- $1/1 Pillsbury Ready to Bake! Melts Cookies
- $0.75/1 Select General Mills Cheerios
- $0.55/1 Snyder’s of Hanover Pretzels
- $5/$20 Snyder’s of Hanover Pretzels, Seasoned Sourdough Nibblers, Flavored Pretzel Pieces, Gluten-Free, Pretzel Sandwiches, Braided Twists, Chocolate Covered Pretzels, Pretzel Spoonz, Tortilla Chips and Korn Krunchers
- $0.55/1 Snyder’s of Hanover Tortilla Chips
- $10/$40 Weight Watchers Smart Ones
- $1/5 Yoplait Greek or Yoplait Greek 100 Yogurt
- $0.35/1 Yoplait Kids Product
Here’s a list of participating stores. To load these coupons on your store bonus card:
2. Click on eCoupons in the left side bar.
3. Select the coupons you’re interested in using (or simply add all of them in case you find a great deal on a product you wouldn’t normally buy!).
4. Activate the coupons on your bonus card.
5. Begin saving!
Do you use Upromise eCoupons?