Have you started using Upromise eCoupons yet? These eCoupons actually deposit your savings directly into your children’s college savings accounts, but unlike other eCoupons, they can be stacked with other manufacturer coupons, essentially earning you free money for college!
Here is a list of this month’s coupons, which have all been entered into the Deal Seeking Mom Coupon Database for easy reference as well:
- 3% off BIC Shaver
- $0.50/1 Bounty Napkins
- $0.50/1 Bounty Paper Towels
- $1/1 Charmin Sensitive
- $1/1 Charmin Ultra Soft or Ultra Strong Mega Roll
- $0.35/1 Diamond Crystal Kosher Salt
- $0.35/1 Diamond Crystal Salt Sense
- $0.35/1 Diamond Crystal Sea Salt
- $0.50/1 Diamond Crystal Water Softener Salt
- $0.50/1 Elmer’s Foam Board
- $0.50/1 Elmer’s Krazy Glue
- $0.75/2 Elmer’s School Glue, Glue-All or Glue Sticks
- 1% off Filippo Berio Olive Oil
- $0.55/1 Fisher Chef’s Naturals Baking Nuts
- $0.55/1 Fisher Culinary Touch Cooking and Baking Nuts
- $0.55/1 Fisher Fusion Snack Mix
- $0.55/1 Fisher Snack Almonds, Cashews, Mixed Nuts or Pecans
- $0.75/1 GUM Eez-Thru Flosser
- 1% off Lucky Leaf Apple Juice
- 1% off Lucky Leaf Pie Filling
- 1% off Musselman’s Apple Butter
- 1% off Musselman’s Apple Juice
- 1% off Musselman’s Apple Sauce
- $0.40/1 No Yolks Product
- $0.55/1 GUM Crayola Kid’s Toothbrush
- $0.25/1 SunnyD Product
- $0.40/1 Wacky Mac & Cheese Dinner
- $0.40/1 Wacky Mac Veggie Pasta
Here’s a list of participating stores. To load these coupons on your store bonus card:
2. Click on eCoupons in the left side bar.
3. Select the coupons you’re interested in using (or simply add all of them in case you find a great deal on a product you wouldn’t normally buy!).
4. Activate the coupons on your bonus card.
5. Begin saving!
Do you use Upromise eCoupons?