Have you started using Upromise eCoupons yet? These eCoupons actually deposit your savings directly into your children’s college savings accounts, but unlike other eCoupons, they can be stacked with other manufacturer coupons, essentially earning you free money for college!
Here is a list of this month’s coupons, which have all been entered into the Deal Seeking Mom Coupon Database for easy reference as well:
- $5/$15 All Laundry Detergent
- $5/$20 Bagel Bites, TGIF or Delimex Products
- $0.75/2 Betty Crocker Ready To Spread Frosting, Supreme Brownie Mix, Dessert Bar Mix, Supermoist Cake Mix, or Cookie Dough
- $0.50/1 Bisquick Original, Bisquick Heart Smart Baking Mix, or Bisquick Shake ‘N Pour
- $0.40/3 Campbell’s SpaghettiOs Pasta
- $0.75/1 Cascade Product
- $1/2 Cheerios Multi Grain Dark Chocolate Crunch Cereal
- $0.75/1 Chocolate Toast Crunch Cereal
- $5/$20 Dole Fruit Bowls, Jars, Squish’ems!, Frozen Fruit, Canned Fruit, Canned Juice or Healthy Snacks
- $0.75/1 Fiber One Protein Maple Brown Sugar or Fiber One Protein Cranberry Almond Cereal
- $0.50/2 General Mills Fruit Snacks
- $5/$20 Goya Food Products
- $0.75/3 Hamburger Helper, Tuna Helper or Chicken Helper Home Cooked Skillet Dish
- $0.75/2 Larabar, Uber, Alt or Jocalat Bars
- $0.75/1 Little Debbie Muffins
- $0.50/1 Mountain High Yoghurt
- $0.50/2 Nature Valley Granola Bars, Nature Valley Granola Thins, Nature Valley Soft-Baked Oatmeal Squares or Nature Valley Breakfast Biscuits
- $0.40/2 Pillsbury Crescent Dinner Rolls
- $0.40/3 Pillsbury Grands or Grands Jr Biscuits
- $1/2 Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookie Dough
- $0.40/2 Pillsbury Sweet Rolls or Grands! Sweet Rolls
- $5/$20 Snyder’s of Hanover Pretzels
- $0.50/1 Snyder’s of Hanover Tortilla Chips
- $1/1 Truvia Baking Blend with Sugar
- $1.50/2 Wasa Crispbread Cracker
- $4/$12 Weight Watchers Smart Ones Breakfast Item
- $1/5 Yoplait Greek Yogurt
- $0.40/6 Yoplait Yogurt
Here’s a list of participating stores. To load these coupons on your store bonus card:
2. Click on eCoupons in the left side bar.
3. Select the coupons you’re interested in using (or simply add all of them in case you find a great deal on a product you wouldn’t normally buy!).
4. Activate the coupons on your bonus card.
5. Begin saving!
Do you use Upromise eCoupons?