Thinking Organic Thursday is brought to you by Susan at Organic Deals & Coupons. Susan finds coupons and deals on organic food, clothes and health & beauty products on her site.
New organic deals and coupons available this week:
- Check your email for your monthly newsletter from Uncle Matt’s. There should be a coupon for $1/1 Uncle Matt’s Juice Product (59oz). These are on sale for $3.99 this week at Whole Foods. Use this coupon to get a bottle for just $2.99.
- If you are an American Express card holder, when you spend $20 at Whole Foods this month, you can get a $5 statement credit (ends 9/30/11). To enroll, link your card to their “Link, Like Love” application on Facebook, load the offer to your card and shop.
- Looking for some new organic duds? Gretchen & Grace is having a 50% off everything sale. Snag some organic clothes for you, or the kids, plus only $5 for shipping.
- Time to replace those old sheets? Amazon has Egyptian Organic Cotton Sheets (500 thread count) for as low as $39.99 for size Queen. They also qualify for free shipping.
- Save on organic food, toys, health and beauty products by snagging the $60 voucher to Eco Mom for only $30 on Plum District. Use coupon code: fabulous to save 10% and grab the voucher for just $27!
- Looking for back to school lunch snacks ideas? Annie’s Homegrown Organic Tropical Treat Fruit Snacks (4 bxs) are just $12.92 after the subscribe & save discount on Amazon. Use promo code: Y7RBIXY3 at checkout to save an additional 10% making your total 11.40 ($2.85 a box). Target sells these for around $3.54 a box, so you know this is a good price.
- Grab this rare $1/1 Sambazon Organic Amazon Superfood Juice coupon and save on their superfood beverage.
- Get a coupon for $.75/1 Lundberg Products when you take a survey on a new product idea. The survey is quick, and the coupon expires on 10/31/11.
See the previous organic roundups for more offers that are still available!
As always, make sure you’re protecting your personal information when you’re signing up for freebies.