Thinking Organic Thursday is brought to you by Susan at Organic Deals & Coupons. Susan finds coupons and deals on organic food, clothes and health & beauty products.
New organic deals and coupons available this week:
- Entertaining Naturally is back again this year. Grab this $3/3 Hain Celestial Products printable (Arrowhead Mills, Imagine, Spectrum Organic, Hain, De Boles and Sunspire). You can also enter to win a $1,000 in FREE groceries.
- Head to Facebook to get a $1/1 Alexia Products printable. Go to their “Coupon” tab to print it. Stack this with the $1/1 Whole Foods Alexia printable to save $2. (Please check with your location on their coupon stacking policy.)
- Get a FREE organic & natural living e-book called Fresh! Healthy Recipes – A Guide to Organic & Natural Food Lifestyles. Use coupon code NEAFREE at checkout. Once you checkout you will be able to print or save the ebook
- If you love Petunia Pickle Bottom, you’ll love their outlet sale. Now until Sunday the 27th, they are offering discontinued and certified seconds (almost perfect) for up to 60% off. Grab an organic blanket or sling at a great price!
- Get a $2/1 Smart Chicken Product printable (exp. 3/31/11) on their Facebook page. This is a high value coupon and should help you get a great deal on one of their organic chicken items.
- Yet another great Facebook coupon! Get a $1/1 Green & Black’s Product printable on their Facebook page. It is under the tab “Fair Trade”. Use this on their organic hot chocolate mix for a real treat!
- If you haven’t been to Rite Aid this week, don’t forget you can snag FREE Bee MD Organic Cough Drops. They are $2.49 with a $2.49 Single Check Rebate (#22, limit 1). Hopefully you won’t need these during cold & flu season, but just in case.
- Until Sunday 10/24, get a Portofino shirt & pant set for just $11.95 shipped with coupon code: DD_porto at Natural Baby.
- Mambo Sprouts has a new $1/1 Frontier Bottled Spice or Baking Extract printable to help you save on holiday baking this year!
See the previous organic roundups for more offers that are still available!
As always, make sure you’re protecting your personal information when you’re signing up for freebies.