Do I have any Twilight fans out there? Don’t be afraid to step forward – I know there’s more than a few of you.
I really wish I could give you my opinion on this series, but *gasp* I haven’t read any of the books yet! Arianne and Colleen are constantly telling me that I need to read them, and I’m pretty sure I’ll enjoy them since I’ve read every single one of Anne Rice’s books! I just don’t have much time for reading these days. However, I’m actually planning to pick up at least the first two in the series to read on the flight to South by Southwest this Friday.
Anyhow, Twilight fans, are you anxiously awaiting the release of the Twilight movie on DVD? I’ve got a little something that will help you pass the time!
- Participate in an online Q&A
- Send an ebite to someone you love
- Check out the upcoming Twilight events
- Prepare a few Twilight-themed recipes
Or if all of that isn’t enough to keep you occupied, you could always enter to win this huge Twilight Prize Package valued at $150!
And as a special thank you to those of you that have Deal Seeking Mom on your blogroll or in your sidebar, I’ve got an additional $25 Walmart gift certificate that will go to a winner drawn only from your entries.
How can you win?
Leave me a comment sharing your favorite Twilight character from the books or movie! Please no spoilers for those that haven’t read or watched yet though.
Every reader has three methods available to enter this contest (but those using method #2 have an edge!). Choose one each of any combination of method one, two, or three for up to a total of 3 entries!!!
Methods of entry:
1. Leave a comment. Tell me who your favorite Twilight character is from the books or movie! Please no spoilers!
2. Add Deal Seeking Mom to your blogroll or add my badge to your sidebar. Make sure to come back and leave the link to your site in a separate comment!
3. Subscribe to my feed via RSS or email. You must confirm your email subscription for it to be a valid entry! Leave a separate comment letting me know you have done so. If you’re already a subscriber, simply leave a separate comment letting me know you’re already subscribed. Lovin’ my subscribers! You guys make this all possible.
- One Twilight Prize Package ($150 ARV) drawn from all eligible entries
- One $25 Walmart gift card drawn from blogroll/button entries
This giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. EDT on Tuesday, March 17th. I’ll use Random.org to select the winning comment. Winner will be notified by email on Wednesday, March 18th and listed on my Giveaway Winners page. Good luck!
While you’re in a contest entering mood, don’t forget to check out the Giveaway Gathering for a variety of contests being hosted on Deal Seeking Mom readers’ blogs!
I am soooo excited for twilight to come out on DVD. I read the first book over the holidays and just started the second New Moon. I didn’t get the chance to see it in theaters so I am anxiously waiting the release. I want to see if the movie will live up to my expectations. Great book for young and old. I would love the opportunity to receive the gift package!
I am also a subscriber! I love your blog!
This is my wifes dream.. She is in love with edward. I would love to give this gift to her.
Sarah Berry´s last blog post..Potty Time Tuesday
I like Emmett. Huge and funny.
The character Esme, really is fascinating. I don’t know how big a role she has in the movie (haven’t seen it yet.) But in the book, you learn more about her throughout the book, and she really is a lovely, endearing character.