There are over $30 in new Target store grocery coupons available! All of these have been added to the Deal Seeking Mom Coupon Database as well.
Guess what?! Target has removed the logo from their coupons recently as well. All of the coupons listed below are manufacturer coupons, and you shouldn’t have any trouble using them at other stores to save!
- $1/1 Ecotrin Aspirin Therapy
- $1/1 Ester C Product
- $5/1 Evenflo Exersaucer Splash Activity Center
- $1.50/1 Citrucel Bulk Fiber Therapy
- $1.50/1 Gaviscon Antacid
- $1/1 Listerine Antiseptic (1 ltr. or more)
- $1/1 Listerine Smart Rinse, any or Agent Cool Blue (500 mL.)
- $1/1 Listerine Total Care + Whitening (500 mL. or more)
- $1/1 Listerine Total Care (500 mL. or more)
- $1/1 Listerine Whitening Rinse (any)
- $1/1 Listerine Zero Mouthwash (500 mL. or more)
- $1.50 Oscal Calcium Supplement
- $3/1 Osteo BiFlex Supplement or Powder (excludes liquid)
- $5/1 Phillips Eye Pad Case
- $2/1 Phillips Head Phones OR MP3 Accessory
- $0.60/1 Smart Balance Cooking Oil
- $0.60/1 Smart Balance Peanut Butter
- $0.60/1 Smart Balance Popcorn
- $1/1 Southern Living Magazine
Check out the current weekly Target deals for the best deals this week!
Beth from In Good Cents is the Deal Seeking Mom Store Expert for Target. At In Good Cents, she teaches her readers the skills they need to dramatically cut their own grocery budgets.
so these cannot be combined with other coupons at target then because they are manufacturers, correct?
Beth@ In Good Cents
Heather, they can be combine with Target-Store coupons, but not other manufacturer coupons. Sometimes there will be matching store-coupons via mobile, home mailers, magazines, inserts, or maybe even printables.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! The great deals at Target were because we could stack coupons along with sales.
This does kinda mess up the stacking coupons for deals. Do you know if this is the way all their coupons are going to be from now on?
Beth@ In Good Cents
Diane, since the beginning, Target has had manufacturer coupons mixed in with the store coupons, but they usually have a logo on them, which makes it hard to use them at other stores. Recently, they’ve been releasing a lot of store coupons. However, this round of manufacturer coupons, doesn’t mean we won’t see more store coupons in the future.
Beth, Thank you for clarifying for me.