Target has leaked their Black Friday Ad and it’s available now for you to make your shopping plans! Here’s the low-down on what’s happening when.
- On Wednesday (11/26) Target stores and Target.com will offer a handful of Black Friday deals early to guests. These deals will be available for preview in the Weekly Ad on Sunday, 11/23.
- Black Friday Deals will be available on Target.com on Thanksgiving morning (11/27) for guests who want to shop early.
- Then, at 6 p.m. on Thursday, Target stores will open for Black Friday shoppers. The first several hundred guests waiting in line at Target stores across the nation will get a Christmas cracker, a gift that is synonymous with the holidays in many parts of the world, which will include a Target Gift Card or coupon.
- On Friday, 11/28, from 6 a.m. to noon, guests can purchase up to $300 in Target Gift Cards at 10% off at Target stores and Target.com – the first time Target has ever offered a discount on Target Gift Card purchases.
- December 24th store hours are from 7 am to 9 or 10 pm
- December 25th – CLOSED
- December 26 – 7 am to 10pm/11pm/or midnight
Top Black Friday deals include:
- Element 40” 1080p LED HDTV, $119
- New iPad Air 2 16GB, $499, and a FREE $140 Target GiftCard, Reg. $499
- Beats by Dre Solo HD Headphones, $97, Reg. $169.99
- B1G1 50% off toys from select top brands
- 40% off select LEGO sets
- 40% off apparel for women, men and kids