Have you started using Upromise eCoupons yet? These eCoupons actually deposit your savings directly into your children’s college savings accounts, but unlike other eCoupons, they can be stacked with other manufacturer coupons, essentially earning you free money for college!
Here is a list of this month’s coupons, which have all been entered into the Deal Seeking Mom Coupon Database for easy reference as well:
- $0.75/2 Betty Crocker Ready to Spread Frosting, Supreme Brownie Mix, Dessert Bar Mix, Supermoist Cake Mix, or Cookie Mix
- $0.50/1 Chex Cereal
- $0.50/1 Chex Mix Snacks
- $0.50/1 Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- $1/1 Combat Ant or Roach Killing Bait or Gel
- $0.50/1 Cookie Crisp Cereal
- 10% off Elmer’s Foam Board
- 3% off Elmer’s Glue Sticks, School Glue or Glue All
- $0.50/2 General Mills Fruit Snacks
- $0.50/1 Green Giant Veggie Chips
- $0.75/1 Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch
- $2/1 InStyle Magazine June Issue
- $2/1 L’Oreal Paris Healthy Look Creme Gloss Hair Color
- $5/$20 Little Debbie Product
- $0.50/1 Lucky Charms Cereal
- $1.50/2 Lucky Leaf Pie Filling
- $0.60/1 Musselman’s Apple Butter
- $0.50/1 New York Frozen Bread
- $0.75/1 Oatmeal Crisp Cereal
- $1/1 Off! Product
- $5/3 People Magazine
- $0.50/1 Progresso Recipe Starters Cooking Sauce
- $0.75/1 Sister Schubert’s Homemade Rolls
- $5/$20 Snyder’s of Hanover Pretzels
- $0.25/1 Totino’s Pizza Rolls
- $1/5 Yoplait Greek 100 Yogurt
- $0.40/6 Yoplait Yogurt Cups
Here’s a list of participating stores. To load these coupons on your store bonus card:
2. Click on eCoupons in the left side bar.
3. Select the coupons you’re interested in using (or simply add all of them in case you find a great deal on a product you wouldn’t normally buy!).
4. Activate the coupons on your bonus card.
5. Begin saving!
Do you use Upromise eCoupons?