It’s June 1st, and you know what that means . . . new coupons! Coupons.com, Coupon Network, RedPlum, and Smartsource all release a new batch of printable coupons at the beginning of every month!
The best printable coupons always go fast, so don’t wait for a sale matchup if you see something you know you will use. Most people don’t realize that there is an overall print limit in addition to the per computer limit, so be sure to print them now because there’s a good chance that they won’t be around by the time a great sale hits!
Here are just a few of my faves from each site:
- $1/1 Kraft Deli Deluxe Cheese
- $0.50/1 Tropicana Trop50 Juice
- $1/1 Wilkinson Sword Razor (FREE at Walmart!)
- $0.35/1 Gulden’s Spicy Brown Mustard
- $1/1 Garnier Fructis Shampoo or Conditioner
- $0.75/1 Snikiddy Snack Bags
- $1/1 Slim-Fast Shake Mix
- $1/1 Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes
- $1/1 Neosporin Lip Health
- $2.50/1 Avent BPA-FREE Toddler Cup Twin Pack
- $1/1 Senseo Coffee Pods
For the best variety make sure to enter your zip code! It doesn’t appear that RedPlum has reset yet, but you may want to print the Starkist coupon in case it disappears.
- $0.75/1 Starkist SeaSations Entree
- $0.50/1 Bisquick Baking Mix (or try this Bisquick Substitute)
- $1.50/1 Huggies Diapers
- $2/1 Huggiest Diapers (60-ct.+)
- $0.50/2 Betty Crocker Fruit Shapes, By the Foot, Gushers, or Roll Ups
- $0.50/1 Cheerios Cereal
- $0.40/6 Yoplait Yogurt Cups
There are many more great coupons, but obviously you should check them out for yourself. I’ll be matching them up with sales over the next week of course, but in the meantime you may want to print out your favorites in case they don’t last!
And don’t forget to head over to the Deal Seeking Mom Coupon Database, where you can search available coupons and even create your own Personal Coupon Box to keep track of the coupons in your stash!