Corrie from “Cents”able Momma is the Deal Seeking Mom Store Expert for Walgreens. At “Cents”able Momma, she helps others be “able” to save their “cents” by sharing great deals, coupons, freebies, money saving tips, and even a few methods to earn a little extra money.
:: More Store Resources
:: Contact Rite Aid
- Rite Aid Customer Service — 1-800-RITE-AID (1-800-748-3243)
- Rite Aid Single Check Rebate — 1-888-213-9920
- Email feedback to Rite Aid Corporate Headquarters
- Email Single Check Rebate feedback to your local Rite Aid store
:: Coupon Types
- Manufacturer coupons are found in newspapers, magazines and even affixed to products. The UPC on these coupons begins with a “5.”
Rite Aid Manufacturer Coupons
- Rite Aid Manufacturer coupons generally appear in our weekly circular, on our website and are sent to customers via email. These coupons are labeled “manufacturer coupon” and have a UPC that begins with “49.”
Rite Aid Valuable Coupons
- Rite Aid coupons are labeled “Valuable Coupon” and have a UPC that begins with “48.”
Internet/Print at Home coupons
- Rite Aid will accept internet / print at home coupons up to the equivalent value of $5 off.
- A Rite Aid coupon (with the Rite Aid logo) is NOT considered an internet coupon (even if printed off the internet) and is therefore not subject to the $5 maximum.
+UP Reward Coupons
- +UP Reward coupons are special coupons earned by a customer in a prior purchase that can be used for any nonprescription purchase with a small number of exclusions that are listed on the +UP coupon. Multiple +UP coupons can be used (subject to the printed exclusions) up to the amount of purchase before sales tax.
Buy One, Get One Free
- Rite Aid accepts Buy One, Get One Free coupons, however only one coupon can be used for each pair of items purchased. A customer can use one “cents off” coupon in conjunction with the item they are purchasing on a Buy One, Get One Free promotion (or with a Buy One Get One Free coupon), although the value of the cents off coupon cannot exceed the selling price of the item.
- Buy One Get One Free coupons cannot be used in conjunction with a Buy One Get One Free promotion.
Total Purchase Coupons
- Rite Aid may feature total purchase coupons which discount the total purchase amount based upon meeting specific requirements. For example, $5 off a $25 purchase price threshold coupon.
- These coupons are accepted under the following conditions:
- The coupon is valid and in date; only one total purchase coupon per transaction.
- Total purchase equals or exceeds $25 before tax (before any coupons are applied).
- Coupons for individual items can also be used including another “48” coupon that is tied to an item in the transaction.Provided the total of items purchased is equal to or greater than the purchase requirement, other coupons can be used in conjunction with the total purchase coupon.
:: Acceptance Guidelines
- Coupons must be valid and in date.
- Coupons cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Register will validate coupon through scanning or keyed entry of the coupon UPC number.
- In the event that any item’s selling price is less than the value of the coupon, Rite Aid will accept the coupon in exchange for the selling price of the item. Coupon redemption can never exceed the selling price of an item and no cash back is allowed.
- When making a return for a product that had a coupon attached, Rite Aid cannot refund cash for the value of the coupon and cannot return the coupon that was used.
- Rite Aid reserves the right to not accept any coupon where the validity or the coupon cannot be established.
More than one coupon can be used on the purchase of a single item under the following conditions:
- All coupons match the item being purchased.
- The total of the coupons is equal to or less than the selling price of the item before sales tax.
- No more than one “48” Rite Aid Valuable coupon, one “49” Rite Aid Manufacturer coupon, and one “5” Manufacturer coupon can be used on a single item.
- Rite Aid may accept up to 4 identical coupons for the same number of qualifying items as long as there is sufficient stock to satisfy other customers within the store manager’s sole discretion.
*revised May 2011
:: Wellness+ Rewards Card
Wellness+ is Rite Aid’s new loyalty card program:
- Members-only sale pricing
- 10% off Rite Aid Brand products every day
- 24/7 access to a pharmacist at 1-800-RITEAID
- Get reward points when you shop at a Rite Aid Pharmacy
- Earn up to 20% off non-prescription purchases
- FREE health screenings
- Special member-only offers, discounts and coupons
- Valuable health and wellness information, one stop prescription management
- Online tracking of your wellness+ reward status and points
Earn Points on Purchases
- Earn 1 point for every dollar ($) spent on non-prescription purchases
- Earn 25 points for every prescription purchase
- points accrued over a the calendar year
How Can I Use the Points?
- Every 125 points (up to 3 times): one-time 10% off shopping pass (off regular price)
- 500 points: 10% off all non-prescription purchases every day
- 500 points: Free health screenings (blood glucose or total cholesterol health screening)
- 1000 points: 20% off all non-prescription purchases every day
Every Day Benefits
- Members-only sale pricing
- 10% off Rite Aid brand products
You can register online to get started today!
:: FAQs for Shopping Rite Aid
Q. Does Rite Aid accept Internet printable coupons?
A. Yes. Rite Aid accepts Internet printable coupons, as well as Rite Aid coupons, manufacturer’s coupons and Single Check Rebates.
You may find it helpful to print out and carry a copy of the Rite Aid corporate coupon policy with you.