Rite Aid has refreshed the Video Values coupons with lots of new printable coupons, including a new $4 off $20 Rite Aid purchase coupon that I’m sure will come in handy this month.
November Video Values Coupons:
- $5/1 Accu-Chek Aviva Meter
- $5/1 Accu-Chek Comp Plus Meter
- $2/1 Activation Fee
- $1/1 Advil Cold and Sinus (10-40 ct.) and Advil Congestion Relief
- $1/1 Aleve (40 ct.+)
- $1/1 Alka Seltzer Plus
- $2/1 Almay Intense I-Color Collection
- $5/1 Bayer Contour Meter
- $4/1 Bayer Contour USB Meter
- $1/1 Benefiber
- $1/2 Betty Crocker Mashed Potatoes
- $1/1 Biggest Loser Shape Wear
- Buy 50 greeting cards and get 25 Free (Value $13.00)
- $2/1 Chia “Prove to Be”
- $1/1 Children’s Advil (4 oz.)
- $2/1 Classic Pen Set
- $0.50/1 Clorox Items
- $1/1 Colgate 360 Toothbrush
- $1/1 Colgate Total products (4.0 oz.+)
- $1/2 Cottonelle Moist Wipes (42 ct.)
- $0.55/1 Darrell Lea Liquorice (7 oz.)
- $0.50/1 Del Monte Pears, Peaches or College Inn Chicken Broth
- $2/1 Discovery Kids Play Tent
- $1/2 Dove Chocolate
- $1/1 Ensure Muscle Health
- $1/1 Ester C
- $1/1 Finish or Lysol Products
- Free FlavoRX Flavoring for Children’s Liquid Medication from the Pharmacy
- Free Freestyle Lite Blood Glucose Monitor (19.99 Value) When you Buy Freestyle Lite Test Strips 50ct.
- $2/1 Fructis Anti-Dandruff items
- $1/1 Fructis Color Shield Shampoo, Conditioner (13 oz. and 25.4 oz.) or Color Shield Leave-in Gel
- $5/1 Fructis Sleek and Shine Blow Dry Perfector Kit
- $2/1 Garnier Herbashine Hair Color
- $2/1 Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Care
- $2/2 GE Reveal bulbs
- $0.50/1 Glad Items
- $1/1 Glucerna
- $1/1 Greenworks Items
- $0.50/1 Hall’s (30 ct.)
- $1/1 Hershey Kisses Bagged Candy
- $1/1 Hershey’s Candy Pouch
- $0.50/1 Holt Hosiery diabetic or compression socks
- $0.50/1 Hormel Bacon Bits
- $0.50/1 Hormel Chili or Corned Beef Hash
- $0.50/1 Icebreak Tin
- $1/1 Imodium
- $1/3 Kleenex Facial Tissue
- $2/1 Kusyfoot item
- $0.30/1 Libby’s Fruit
- $5/1 Luster Whitening System (1 pc.)
- $7/1 Magnivision MicroVision Reading Glass
- $2/1 Maybelline Cosmetic Item
- $1/1 Monster Spinning Car
- $1/1 Motrin PM (20-80 ct.)
- $1/1 Mucinex
- $3/1 MultiClix Lancets (102 ct.)
- $0.50/1 Nabisco Cookies
- $2/1 Nature Made Item
- $2/1 Nature Made Natural Sleep Aid (30 ct.)
- $10/1 Neuragen (0.5 oz.)
- $5/1 Neuragen Gel (0.28 oz.)
- $5/1 Neuragen PN (0.17 oz.)
- $4/$20 non prescription purchase when you earn 20 Video Credits
- $1/1 Non-Prescription Purchase
- $1/1 Non-Prescription Purchase
- $5/1 One Touch Delica Lancet (100 ct.)
- $3/1 Osteo Bi-Flex Item
- $2/1 Ove Glove
- $1/1 Passport Photo
- $1/1 Phillips Items
- $1/2 Progresso Soups
- $1/1 RA M5 Magnum Razor or Refill (4 ct.) or Disposable (3 ct.)
- $2/1 Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Liquid Lipcolor
- $2/1 Revlon PhotoReady Makeup
- $1/1 Rite Aid Loratadine (30 ct.) or Loratadine-D (15 ct.)
- $5/1 Rite Aid TrueTest Strips (50 ct.)
- $2/1 Rite Aid Tugaboos Infant Formula Powders
- $1/1 Rite Aid Tugaboos Large Size Baby Wipes (184-240 ct.)
- $1/1 Scott Bath Tissue (12 pk.)
- $5/1 Shakira Fragrance Item or Shakira Fragrance Gift Set
- $0.25/1 Skittles
- $1/4 Snickers Marathon Bars
- $1/5 Soy Joy Bars
- $1/1 Stainguard Deodorant
- $1/1 Sundown
- $1/1 Thermacare
- $1/1 Tylenol Cold Cough (8 oz.)
- $0.30/1 Uncle Bens Rice
- $5/1 Vicks Vaporizers and Humidifiers
Since Video Values coupons are considered Rite Aid store coupons, they can be stacked with manufacturer’s coupons for even bigger savings!
Corrie from “Cents”able Momma is the Deal Seeking Mom Store Expert for Rite Aid. At “Cents”able Momma, she helps others be “able” to save their “cents” by sharing great deals, coupons, freebies, money saving tips, and even a few methods to earn a little extra money.
Do earned Video V rewards coupons not printed remain available to print into the next month?
Corrie @ "Cents"able Momma
As long as you watch the video before it is changed out to earn the coupon, it will remain available to print until its expiration date under My Rewards.
I am hoping the Red Plum $5 off works! I have 2. Sad the Monthly pdf ones were pulled. I know I wont be able to afford to buy as much as I have been purchasing now.
where can you get Rite Aid book?
Corrie @ "Cents"able Momma
Some stores had them sitting out, and others have them in the pharmacy area. You were supposed to get the book if you got a flu shot or if you asked the pharmacist about them.
I was never able to find one myself at my stores, but there may still be some copies available.
$4 off $20 Rite Aid didn’t come out even though it shows as printed.
Any one has the problem with this?
I had that problem too. I checked off several coupons to print and they all printed on one page except that one. I think people have posted on here before that there is a print limit for the coupon, so if it had reached the print limit prior to us trying to print it, that may explain why we couldn’t get it.
wp mage monster
I am glad to be a visitor of this everlasting web blog ! , thanks for this rare info ! .
A person essentially assist to make critically posts
I would state. That is the first time I frequented your
web page and thus far? I surprised with the
research you made to create this actual submit amazing. Magnificent activity!
cheap web hosting with cpanel
It’s remarkable to go to see this website and reading the views of all friends concerning this post,
while I am also keen of getting knowledge.
Terrific work! That is the type of information that should be shared across the net.
Disgrace on Google for not positioning this post upper!
Come on over and talk over with my web site
. Thanks =)
best web hosting providers in india
Tremendous things here. I am very satisfied to see
your post. Thanks a lot and I’m looking ahead to touch you.
Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?
Good day! I could have sworn I’ve been to this blog before but after reading through some of
the post I realized it’s new to me. Nonetheless, I’m definitely happy I found it
and I’ll be book-marking and checking back often!