Don’t toss those new magazine issues without checking the list of magazine coupons that Nicole’s Nickels has compiled! You’ll find a number of rare and/or high-value coupons that we don’t often find elsewhere, and the best part is many of these are subscriptions that we’ve been able to obtain for FREE or very cheap over the past year.
Here are just a few highlights:
- $1/1 Revlon Color Cosmetics Target Coupon, exp. 3-31-11 (Marie Claire, Oct.)
- $1/1 Cheer Laundry Detergent, exp. 10-31-10 (Marie Claire, Oct.)
- $0.50/1 StarKist Pouch Product, exp. 11-20-10 (Woman’s Day, Oct. 17)
- $0.75/2 Domino Sugar Products, exp. 11-30-10 (Woman’s Day, Oct. 17)
- $0.75/1 Pepperidge Farm Goldfish, exp. 11-30-10 (Woman’s Day, Oct. 17)
- $2/1 Tide Liquid, exp. 10-31-10 (Redbook, Oct.)
- $1/1 Martha Stewart Clean product, exp. 12-31-10 (Everyday Food, Oct.)
- $1/3 Nestle Toll House Morsels, exp. 12-31-10 (Family Fun, Oct.)
Check out the full list, and I’ll be adding these to the coupon database shortly if they’re not already listed!
I can’t find the goldfish coupon in Women’s Day. Anyone know what page?
I checked the database, and it says:
Between pages 64 and 65 – Save $.75 on any Pepperidge Farm goldfish, 6.6-8 oz (exp. 11/30/10). I don’t have mine anymore, so I can’t physically check. Hope you find it!
I too was looking for the Goldfish. I looked from Pages 60 to 72, no Q.
I looked at the list on Nicoles Nickels site. She has listed two different Woman’s Day mags. One is oct, 1 (which I have). The other is oct 17. Are there two different Oct mags? Or do they print different things in the same issue? Diff subscription companies? Hmmm. I am new to mag subscriptions.
Funny Faces of watermelon on Magazine Front Page..loving it..!!