Kroger has released new eCoupons! As they are sometimes limited in quantity, I recommend saving them to your card now in case they disappear. Please note that the eCoupons all have different dates of expiration, and keep in mind that Kroger digital coupons do not double.
Kroger eCoupons are loaded directly to your shopper’s card just like Cellfire coupons. To get started with Kroger e-Coupons, create an account at Kroger.com. You will need to have your Krogers Plus card number handy.
New Kroger eCoupons include:
- $0.60/1 7UP, A&W, Sunkist Soda or Canada Dry (2 ltr., 12 pk. or 6 pk.)
- $0.75/1 Sundrop (2 ltr., 12 pk. or 6 pk.)
- $1/1 Caribou Coffee
- $1/1 Hartz Crunch n’ Clean Dog Treats
- B3G1 Caesar Canine Cuisine Entree
- B1G1 Glade® Scented Oil Candle Refill or Holder
- $2/1 Axe Deodorant
- $1.50/2 Bertolli Frozen Meal
- $0.75/1 Caress® Daily Silk Body Wash
- $0.75/1 Caress® Tahitian Body Wash
- $0.50/1 Knorr® Recipe, Sauce, or Gravy Mix
- $0.50/2 Knorr® Rice and Pasta Sides
- $1/1 Kikkoman product
- $0.25/1 Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Product
- $1/1 Dove® Hair Care
- $2/1 Dove® Deodorant or Body Mist
- $0.75/1 Degree® Men or Women Deodorant
- $2/1 Degree® Clinical Deodorant
- $1/1 Crest Pro Health For Me Rinse
- $1/1 Crest Pro Health For Me Toothpaste
- $0.25/1 Lever 2000® Bar Soap
- $0.75/2 Lipton® Cup-a-Soup®
- $0.60/2 Lipton® Recipe Secrets®
- $0.60/1 Lipton® Specialty Tea Bags
- $0.50/1 Lipton® Tea Bags
- $1/1 Pepsi Max (12 pk.)
- $1/2 Ragu Pasta Sauce
- $0.50/1 Skippy Peanut Butter
- $1/2 Suave Professionals
Make sure to look over all of the Kroger Mega Event deals for the week!
Renae is the Deal Seeking Mom Store Expert for Kroger. She blogs about balancing work, money saving strategies and motherhood at How to Have It All.
if you got the paper this sunday and have the e-coupons there are a ton of HBA money makers but they expire today, not sure if this sale will carry over till tomorrow, sometimes they do, anyway, several close outs and stacked with manu coupons you can get some great deals!!