Kroger eCoupons are loaded directly to your shoppers card just like Cellfire coupons. To get started with Kroger e-Coupons, create an account at Kroger.com. You will need to have your Krogers Plus card number handy.
Kroger has released new eCoupons! As they are sometimes limited in quantity, I recommend saving them to your card now in case they disappear. Please note that the eCoupons all have different dates of expiration, and keep in mind that Kroger digital coupons do not double.
New Kroger eCoupons include:
- $5/5 Kelloggs, Keebler, or Sunshine Cookies or Crackers
- $5/5 Keebler Wholesome Breakfast Snack Items
- $2/1 Libman Freedom Spray Mop
- B1G2 GERBER® GRADUATES® Yogurt Blends Snacks
- $0.55/1 Black Creek® cheese product
- $1/1 Honest Kids® organic thirst quenchers
- $0.75/1 Delizza Patisserie Products
- $1/1 Aquaphor® Lip Repair
- $1/1 Tyson® Any’tizers® Snacks
- $1/1 Private Selection 12 ct. bakery cookies
- $0.75/3 Sprite or Sprite Zero (2 ltr.)
- $1/1 Private Selection Dips
- $1/1 Wholesome at Home Pizza
- $0.75/1 Wholesome at Home Soup (22-24 oz.)
Renae is the Deal Seeking Mom Store Expert for Kroger. She blogs about balancing work, money saving strategies and motherhood.
The Gerber Graduates Yogurt Blends are B2G1, not B1G2.
I am confused, the keebler wholesome breakfast items coupon shows a picture of kellog’s treats. Moreover, there are not any keebler breakfast snacks or bars. What do you think? Would it be for kellogs?