Kroger eCoupons are loaded directly to your shoppers card just like Cellfire coupons. To get started with Kroger e-Coupons, create an account at Kroger.com. You will need to have your Krogers Plus card number handy.
Kroger has released new eCoupons! As they are sometimes limited in quantity, I recommend saving them to your card now in case they disappear. Please note that the eCoupons all have different dates of expiration, and keep in mind that Kroger digital coupons do not double.
New Kroger eCoupons include:
- $0.75/1 Private Selection Ice Cream
- $10/1 iWireless Sanyo 2700, Seek or Zio phone
- $1/1 Welch’s® 100% Juice 10 oz. 6-pack
- $0.50/1 Martinelli’s Sparkling Cider
- $1/1 Panko Bread Crumbs
- $1/1 Caribou Coffee (12 oz.)
- $5/1 Enfamil Premium® Newborn or Premium® Infant
- $2/1 L’Oreal® Paris Revitalift
- $1/1 L’Oreal® Paris Go 360° Clean
- $0.55/1 Hillshire Farm® Family or Variety Pack Lunchmeat (16oz+)
- $0.75/1 Quorn Foods product
- $1.50/1 Theraflu® Product
Renae from Madame Deals is the Deal Seeking Mom Store Expert for Kroger. At Madame Deals, she teaches others how to make dollars out of change with store deals, recipes, money saving tips, ideas on stockpiling and fun family activities.