If turkey is tops on your shopping list this week, be sure to take a minute to check out the following HOT turkey deals for this week!
Don’t forget to check the BIG list of coupons for Thanksgiving Dinner (updated today!), too. In addition to some Butterball turkey coupons, you should be able to find some other great offers to help you save more on your Thanksgiving dinner!
- Honeysuckle White Fresh Whole Turkey, $0.99/lb.
- Butterball Turkey (10-22 lbs.), $1.19/lb.
- Kirkwood Boneless Turkey Breast (48 oz.), $8.99
:: Kroger (valid through 11/19)
- Kroger Grade A Turkey, $0.98/lb.
:: Giant Eagle (valid through 11/19)
- Giant Eagle Frozen USDA Grade A Turkey, all sizes, $0.98/lb (with an additional $10 purchase, see store for details)
- Honeysuckle White Frozen Turkeys, USDA Grade A, All Sizes, $1.39/lb (with an additional $10 purchase, see store for details)
- Giant Eagle Fresh Turkeys, USDA Grade A, All Sizes, $1.59/lb.
- Butterball Frozen Turkeys, USDA Grade A, 10 to 22 lb. avg., $1.59/lb.
- Honeysuckle White Frozen Turkey Breast, Bone in, 6 to 8 lb. avg., $1.99/lb.
- Nature’s Basket Fresh Turkeys, Gluten Free. All Sizes, Raised Without Antibiotics, All Vegetable Diet, $2.89/lb.
- Bell & Evans Fresh Turkeys, 12 to 20 lb. avg., All Natural, No Antibiotics, $2.99/lb.
- Turkeys 50% off with additional $20 purchase (limit 1, exp. 11/22)
Meijer Frozen Turkey, $0.54/lb. after discount
Meijer Fresh Turkey, $0.98/lb. after discount
:: Target (at stores with fresh groceries)
- Market Pantry 10- to 24-lb. Frozen Turkey, $0.89/lb.
- Butterball 10-24-lb. Premium All-Natural Frozen Turkey, $1.19/lb.
- Market Pantry Frozen Turkey Breast, $1.19/lb.
- * NEW Get a $10 Target Gift Card with your $50 Food and Beverage Purchase (text GROCERY1 to 827438)
- Bone-In Turkey Breast, brands vary by store, $1.78/lb.