I’m excited to bring you 14 amazing giveaways as part of this year’s Grateful Giveaways: Celebrating a Season for Giving event. For all of my holiday gift ideas, be sure to visit the Deal Seeking Mom Holiday Gift Guide!
The last giveaway for today is one to help you get organized and eliminate paper clutter as we head into 2012!
The NeatReceipts Mobile Scanner and Digital Filing System helps you manage all of your paperwork on the computer. The patented Neat software identifies and extracts the important information from receipts, business cards and documents and automatically organizes it for you in an easy-to-use, intuitive application. All scanned documents can be searched by keyword so you can find exactly what you need.
Scan in receipts to:
- Save digital copies of receipts and records of vendors, dates, and totals
- Create expense reports and manage business and personal expenses
- Keep track of expenses for tax time (records accepted by the IRS)
- Export data to PDF, Excel, Quicken, QuickBooks, TurboTax
Scan in business cards to:
- Keep digital images of cards and contact information
- Capture name, address, company title, etc.
- Create your own searchable contact database
- Export data to Outlook and more
Scan in documents to:
- Create searchable PDF files
- Edit text using copy/paste
- Organize and store in your digital filing system
New in Neat software:
- The Quick Scan Center lets you scan documents from a system tray application
- The Inbox organizes all of your scanned items and lets you verify and then file the information
- The application interface has been redesigned to be faster and easier to navigate
One lucky Deal Seeking Mom reader will win a NeatReceipts to help them get organized and eliminate paper clutter!
Entry is simple! You just need to answer the question below by leaving a comment on this site. You can even gain up to 3 bonus entries for doing each additional item listed (just make sure that you leave one entry for each one – up to a total of 4 comments.) As a reminder, comments left on Facebook, Twitter or other posts will not be counted.
Leave a comment. What type of paper clutter would you eliminate with the NeatReceipts Scanner?
3. Follow The Neat Company on Facebook.
This giveaway will remain open until 11:59 p.m. EST, Tuesday 12/6. Any comments left after this cut-off will not be counted. The winner will be selected randomly and will be notified via email within 48 hours after the close of the contest.
This giveaway is part of the Grateful Giveaways: Celebrating a Season for Giving event being hosted by myself and 8 other bloggers. You can increase your chances of winning this prize (as well as all of the others on this site), by visiting each of them and entering the same way as you did here. You have plenty of time to get to all of them, since the contest will be open for five full days.
If you haven’t already done so, you might want to print out this spreadsheet to help guide you through all of the entries on all of the blogs.
As one final reminder, you will want to check out the terms of the giveaway by visiting the Grateful Giveaways: Celebrating a Season for Giving Facebook page. Just click on the Terms tab on the left side of the page. (Note that by entering this contest, you agree that you have read the terms and are eligible to enter this contest).
Disclosure: I received the same gift package that the winner will be receiving to facilitate my review. I did not receive any compensation to write this post. The opinions are all mine!