It’s always fun to reward your children for good grades and here are some fun ways to do so without breaking your budget! You’ll probably want to plan ahead by contacting your local store to make sure they participate in these offers.
- Krispy Kreme – get a FREE donut for each “A” (up to 6)!
- Baskin-Robbins – get a FREE scoop of ice cream for your good grades.
- Chick-fil-A – get a FREE 8-pack of nuggets with your report card.
- Chuck E. Cheese – FREE tokens for good grades!
- Pizza Hut – get a FREE Personal Pan Pizza and small soft drink when you present your report card with 3 A’s. (Dine-in only, at participating locations.)
- McDonalds – Get a FREE Happy Meal for straight A’s!
- Topps – Get a great trading card gift when you put your mind to work. Every time you bring in a report card to this store, the manager will award you with a gift.
- Family Video – Offers FREE rentals based on how well you did on your report card.
- Blockbuster – Get a FREE family friendly movie rental for A’s on your report card.
- Cheryl’s Cookies – Get up to 3 FREE Cookies for A’s.
Thanks, Saving Dollars and Sense!
I can’t find anything on the mcdonald’s website regarding a free happy meal for straight a’s.
FYI: The Chick Fil A Thing works like this….The teacher has to go to Chick Fil A & pick up the certificates to give out. You can’t just take your report card to Chick Fil A & get them. That’s what we were told when we tried it once this school year.
Some of the offers may be regional, so I’d definitely encourage you to call ahead.
So how does this work for the schools that now give 4, 3, 2, 1’s instead of A, B, C, D’s? Does anyone know?
Another nice deal is thought the Ohio State Parks. The program is called “Stay for A’s” which gives $10 off per A. This makes a night at the lodge very reasonable!