Freebie Friday is provided by Wendi, who blogs at TheFreebieBlogger, where she finds you 100% FREE items each and every day.
- Nexcare is giving away FREE bandage samples on their Facebook page when you pledge to give blood.
- Sign up to receive a FREE packet of Ola Loa Energy and Sport multi-vitamin samples.
- Apply to be a member of the new Lindt Excellence Influencers Club. Members will receive FREE samples and more.
- The EPA is offering FREE materials from the Sunwise Program that include an activity book, posters, story book and more.
- Submit an essay that tells the tale of your most special family moment and receive a FREE Scholastic book while supplies last.
- Sign up to receive a FREE issue of Teen Ink Magazine. Teen Ink features poetry, fiction, music and more, all written by teens.
- HP is offering FREE Kung Fu Panda 2 Printables. These include coloring pages, connect the dots, games, masks and more.
- Self magazine is giving away food FREEBIES for the next few weeks. Many of these are FREE product coupons.
- June 3, 2011 is National Donut Day. Stop in a participatig Krispy Kreme or Lamar’s to get a FREE donut.
- Sign your kids up for the Quaker Steak & Lube Kids Club to receive a driver’s card, frequency meal card and a voucher for a FREE kid’s meal.
- Looking for something to do this weekend? Click here for a list of fun and FREE events.
See the previous freebie roundups for more free sample offers that are still available!
As always, make sure you’re protecting your personal information when you’re signing up for freebies.
Every Friday I’ll start a new post with a Mr. Linky for you all to share your fabulous freebie finds with Deal Seeking Mom readers! If you have a freebie you’d like to list, just leave your link below.
To keep it neat, I suggest that you list your blog name and then the freebie you’ve found in parentheses, ex. Deal Seeking Mom (Free Toilet Paper Sample). The only requirement is that you link directly to your post on the freebie. Links directly to your homepage will be deleted.