Freebie Friday is provided by Wendi, who blogs at TheFreebieBlogger, where she finds you 100% free items each and every day.
- P&GEveryday.com is offering FREE samples of Metamucil Cinnamon Oatmeal Raisin Meta Health Bars. You’ll need to sign into or create an account and you can request freebies from P&G once every quarter.
- Request a FREE Spend Wisely Sticker designed to fit just about anywhere and serve as a subtle reminder to be smart with your money. Stick one on the front or back of your debit or credit card, on your checkbook cover, your wallet or the back of your mobile device.
- DisneyFamily.com is offering a FREE printable Mickey & Friends Winter Day Activity Book. Printable crafts on this site are specially designed with muted colors to conserve your printer’s color ink.
- Orajel Single Dose is a patented cold sore treatment that provides instant pain relief with one application. Try it for FREE today with this mail-in rebate. Offer ends 4/15/15.
- RadRoadTrips.com is offering a FREE Printable Winter Holiday Travel Activity Booklet that has word games, mazes, coloring and more, and is perfect for travel during the winter.
- Here are this week’s best FREE magazine subscriptions: Redbook, SportsPro (one issue), AfterCapture, Seventeen, and Candy Industry. Available while supplies last.
- American Express cardholders can sign up here to get a FREE year of Shoprunner ($79 value). Members can get FREE 2-day shipping and returns at tons of stores like Toys R Us, GNC, Newegg, Babies R Us, American Eagle, Autozone, Drugstore.com, FTD and more.
- People magazine is offering seven FREE country holiday music downloads through 12/26/14. Artists include Sara Evans, Michael W. Smith and Jessie James Decker.
- Get a FREE download of the eBook A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens. This masterfully crafted Christmas fable tells the story of Ebenezer Scrooge, a man with wealth to match the coldness of his heart. On a mystical Christmas Eve, a visitation with spirits forces Scrooge to make a choice: change, or perish.
- The Christian Broadcasting Network is giving away FREE Merry Christmas Window Clings. Available while supplies last.
- Old Orchard Fan Club members can take a new survey here to receive 500 FREE points. Offer available for a limited time only. Not a member? Join today and receive 1,000 points. Once you reach 1,900 points you can redeem them for a FREE can of Old Orchard concentrate.
See the previous freebie roundups for more free sample offers that are still available!
As always, make sure you’re protecting your personal information when you’re signing up for freebies.
Every Friday I’ll start a new post with a Mr. Linky for you all to share your fabulous freebie finds with Deal Seeking Mom readers! If you have a freebie you’d like to list, just leave your link below.
To keep it neat, I suggest that you list your blog name and then the freebie you’ve found in parentheses, ex. Deal Seeking Mom (Free Toilet Paper Sample). The only requirement is that you link directly to your post on the freebie. Links directly to your homepage will be deleted.