Freebie Friday is provided by Wendi, who blogs at TheFreebieBlogger, where she finds you 100% free items each and every day.
- Use this FREE Jr. Shake at Arby’s printable for free ice cream. No purchase required. Coupon expires 1/2/11.
- The Diamond Crystal Salt Team is offering a FREE water test kit to find out what issues may be present in your home’s water supply.
- Pizza Hut is giving away a FREE $10 gift card to the first 1,111 people to sign up on 1/1/11.
- More Magazine is offering a chance to try new products when you join their More Reader Panel.
- Sign up to receive a FREE Skin Care Sample Pack from Somme Institute.
- Request a FREE Hampton Sun Skin Care Product Sample by emailing [email protected].
- Waffle House is offering a FREE Waffle House Hashbrowns printable. Coupon expires 1/15/11.
- Sign up to receive a FREE Natural Persimmon Tea sample.
- Request a FREE Natural Nibbles Dog Treats sample, made from high quality ingredients to exceed nutritional guides.
- Champion Nutrition is offering a FREE WipeOut Fat Burner sample. Enter your email at the bottom of the page to be taken to the registration form.
- Register with 3M and to possibly receive FREE Command Strip Samples, Coupons and special offers.
- Proven Winners is offering a FREE Gardener’s Idea Book when you sign up for their eNewsletter.
See the previous freebie roundups for more free sample offers that are still available!
As always, make sure you’re protecting your personal information when you’re signing up for freebies.
Every Friday I’ll start a new post with a Mr. Linky for you all to share your fabulous freebie finds with Deal Seeking Mom readers! If you have a freebie you’d like to list, just leave your link below.
To keep it neat, I suggest that you list your blog name and then the freebie you’ve found in parentheses, ex. Deal Seeking Mom (Free Toilet Paper Sample). The only requirement is that you link directly to your post on the freebie. Links directly to your homepage will be deleted.
The Arby’s coupon…whenever I click on “print coupon” it just enlarges or shrinks the image. It doesn’t take me to an actual coupon print (like bricks) with barcode and numbers. Do I just print what’s there, or am I not getting what I need to get?
The coupon doesn’t print. I think it’s because you have to register on the Arby’s site to get this in your personal email. Whoever put it here just put the picture in there. You can click forever and there won’t be a coupon to print.
I got an error when I tried to email [email protected]