These delightfully creepy Halloween party printables and labels are FREE for your personal use. They are designed by The Shy Socialites. They are in PDF templates. The labels are fillable so you can add your own text and personalize! (See below for more detailed instructions on how to do this.)
You can use these sizes to print:
- For the pennant banner use full sheet labels or plain paper
- For the address labels use WL-875 (Avery 5160 size)
- For the small round labels use WL-1025
- For the round labels use WL-350
- For the water bottle labels use WL-425
- For the invitation notes use full sheet labels and cut -:)
Specs: These Halloween printable labels are in PDF are cross-platform and application independent. They will work on Mac OSX, Linux, Windows, Solaris and other operating systems. There can be compatibility issues among different PDF Readers. For optimum performance and full use of all functions, it’s recommended you download the free Adobe PDF Reader version 9.
Fonts: If you want to change the font type, size or color, (as well as bold, italics, etc.) select Control +E if you’re using a PC or Apple + E on a Mac. A toolbar will appear giving you additional text properties. Select “More” in the font properties toolbar for paragraph alignment and more.
Thanks, World Label!