Here’s a new tool to save even more on the go! Checkout 51 is a cash back program available that offers cash back on your purchases – similar to Ibotta. You can buy your groceries at any store, and submit your receipt to Checkout 51. Your offers will be credited to your account and once your balance is $20 – you can ‘cash out!’ And as a nice starting bonus – you’ll earn $2 for your submitting your first receipt over $20!
Here are some current rebate offers available:
- $1/1 Gallon of Milk – Any brand, any variety. Excludes flavored and non-dairy varieties.
- $2/1 Aveeno Facial Care Products – Any variety. Excludes cleansing bars and moisturizing bars.
- $3/1 RoC Anti-Aging Products Any variety. Excludes trial sizes.
- $1/2 Kellogg’s Special K Cereal Any variety. Items must appear on the same receipt.
- $2/2 Kellogg’s Special K Protein Bars Any variety. Items must appear on the same receipt.
- $1/2 Kellogg’s Special K Nourish Hot Cereal Any variety. Items must appear on the same receipt.
- $1/2 belVita Soft Baked Breakfast Biscuits 8.8 oz, any variety. Items must appear on the same receipt.
- $1/2 Halls Drops Bags Bags 17 count or higher, any variety. Items must appear on the same receipt.
- $1/2 Triscuit Crackers 7.6 oz or larger, any variety. Items must appear on the same receipt.
Key guidelines to note:
- Offers go live on Thursdays at 12:00 AM in each time zone. They expire the following Wednesday at 11:59 PM in each time zone. You must submit the receipts while the offers are live.
- Offers are available in limited quantities. Please check your offer list before you go shopping to ensure that the offer is still available, and upload the receipt immediately after purchase to avoid disappointment.
- A quantity of (1) of each offer is eligible for cash back per member.
- Each receipt can only be used once.
- You will only get cash back for the exact product listed, so please read carefully.
- You are permitted to use Checkout 51 cash back offers with any other coupon or discount unless otherwise stated.
- Products must be purchased in your country of registration. (We currently support the United States and Canada, excluding Quebec.)
- Receipts submitted must be in English.
- Items purchased from online retailers are eligible for cash back. Packing slips are accepted as proof of purchase. Online purchases are subject to the same submission timelines as receipts.
You can create your Checkout 51 account now on your computer, and then download the app from your iTunes App Store or Google Play to make uploading your receipts a breeze from your smartphone!