Many links on this website are affiliate links, meaning if you click through my link and make a purchase, I receive a small commission for referring you (at no extra cost to you).
Okay, I will be the first to admit that I’ve been generally unimpressed with most of the beauty boxes I’ve tried so far. BUT Allure is offering a FULL-size of Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder (in Translucent or Translucent Medium Deep – you get to choose) right now, and this is a product I’ve been dying to try…
The setting powder is valued at $39, but the Allure Beauty Box is only $15 and will contain at least 2 more full-size products in every box!!! Seems like a no-brainer to me.
Get 5+ monthly makeup and skincare picks from Allure editors, delivered to your doorstep ($70+ value for only $15).
- Top products selected by Allure editorial experts
- Always free shipping
- At least 2 Full-Size products in every box
- A mini-mag with tips and exclusive offers
- Skip a box or cancel anytime
I’m told that the April Allure Beauty Box (which is the one you’ll receive if you subscribe now) will actually contain THREE full-size products! Here’s a list of what you can expect:
- Thrive Causemetics Long Wearing + Plumping Lip Liner in Valisia or Kackie (FULL SIZE)
- Dr.Jart+ Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment
- LUÉ Balance Hydrating & Calming Serum (FULL SIZE)
- Eva NYC Mane Magic 10-in-1 Primer
- Akar Balance Toner
- Ciaté London Dewy Stix (FULL SIZE)
- Primera Alpine Berry Water Cream
- New member gift: Choose Your Shade: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
I’ll share my thoughts on the box once I receive it, but I wanted to pass this deal along now while you can still take advantage of it!
Note: If you decide you don’t want to receive a recurring monthly box, you can cancel the subscription once your box ships.