Many links on this website are affiliate links, meaning if you click through my link and make a purchase, I receive a small commission for referring you (at no extra cost to you).
Okay, I will be the first to admit that I’ve been generally unimpressed with most of the beauty boxes I’ve tried so far. BUT Allure is offering a FULL-size of Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder (in Translucent or Translucent Medium Deep – you get to choose) right now, and this is a product I’ve been dying to try…
The setting powder is valued at $39, but the Allure Beauty Box is only $15 and will contain at least 2 more full-size products in every box!!! Seems like a no-brainer to me.
Get 5+ monthly makeup and skincare picks from Allure editors, delivered to your doorstep ($70+ value for only $15).
- Top products selected by Allure editorial experts
- Always free shipping
- At least 2 Full-Size products in every box
- A mini-mag with tips and exclusive offers
- Skip a box or cancel anytime
Order the Allure Beauty Box here.
I’m told that the April Allure Beauty Box (which is the one you’ll receive if you subscribe now) will actually contain THREE full-size products! Here’s a list of what you can expect:
- Thrive Causemetics Long Wearing + Plumping Lip Liner in Valisia or Kackie (FULL SIZE)
- Dr.Jart+ Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment
- LUÉ Balance Hydrating & Calming Serum (FULL SIZE)
- Eva NYC Mane Magic 10-in-1 Primer
- Akar Balance Toner
- Ciaté London Dewy Stix (FULL SIZE)
- Primera Alpine Berry Water Cream
- New member gift: Choose Your Shade: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
I’ll share my thoughts on the box once I receive it, but I wanted to pass this deal along now while you can still take advantage of it!
Note: If you decide you don’t want to receive a recurring monthly box, you can cancel the subscription once your box ships.
Leave a Reply