Aldi deals vary regionally. The list below reflects my local ad in Columbus, Ohio.
Read more about Aldi’s policies to make the most of these deals!
Here are five of my favorite deals for this week. Click to continue for a full matchup of all deals at Aldi!
- Baker’s Corner Powdered or Light Brown Sugar (32 oz.), $1.19
- Happy Farms Deli Style Cheese Balls (10 oz.), $1.99
- Navel Oranges (4-lb. bag), $1.49
- Friendly Farms Sour Cream (16 oz.), $0.89
- Cast Iron Dutch Oven, Oval Casserole Dish or Braiser (5-qt.), $29.99
I am new to the midwest and heard of Aldi but haven’t been, anyone have an honest opinion if they have great deals or is Kroger better overall- thanks for any input from a mom of triplets who needs to find grocery deals :)
Aldi will generally have more consistant lower prices that Kroger, but Kroger will have good ads, if you watch them closely. You should find your nearest Save-A-Lot – much along the lines of Aldi. Full disclosure – I work for Save-A-Lot so I’m biased. :)
I wish someone would do coupon match ups with Tops Markets!
Live in MN & there is no Kroger here :( Aldi does have good products and prices! I shop here all the time but know that product selection is limited. I have my favorites from Aldi…