Make plans to pick up some Alaska Wild-Caught Salmon at your local Whole Foods Market for $8.99/lb. today!
What to know about this salmon:
- It’s the peak of wild salmon season! This Coho is fresh, never frozen, and rich in Omega-3s.
- Coho is full-flavored, flaky, moist and tender, making it a versatile and delicious choice for the grill, summer salads or hearty salmon burgers.
- The wild Alaska salmon Whole Foods Market selects are allowed to mature at their own pace by feeding on their natural diet in the icy cold waters of Alaska.
- This wild Alaska Coho salmon comes from fisheries rated green by the Monterey Bay Aquarium or Blue Ocean Institute. That signals healthy populations (no overfishing) and a fishing method that’s easy on the environment.
- We have two dedicated port buyers, Keith Harris and Anthony Jordan, living in Alaska during the summer months who work directly with the fishermen on the docks to select the highest quality fish.
Wild salmon is a healthy choice for summer BBQs or light family meals. It’s easy to grill, broil, roast or poach.
Fine print: U.S. and Canada stores only. Price in Hawaii is $9.99. Price in Canada stores is $2.29 per 100g in British Columbia and $1.99 per 100g in Toronto/Ontario. Offer not available in the U.K. Availability may vary. No rain checks.
This weekend (7/3-7/6) you can enjoy an 8-piece, ready-to-eat chicken bucket from Whole Foods Market for $6.99! This sale price is valid while supplies last, no rain checks are available.
- Whole Foods Market chicken does not include antibiotics, added hormones and animal byproducts.
- The chicken come from chicken farms certified by the Global Animal Partnership’s 5-Step Animal Welfare Rating program.
- Each bucket contains eight pieces of chicken including breast, thigh, wing and drumstick pieces.
- Enjoy with family and friends under the fireworks on all through Independence Day weekend!
Dress up these chicken buckets with easy-to-make dips:
Classic Blue Cheese Dressing
Tzatziki Yogurt and Cucumber Dip
Blackened Jalapeno and Avocado Dipping Sauce
Creamy Chipotle Dip
Cherry Barbeque Sauce
Ancho Chile Sauce
Make plans now to visit your local Whole Foods Market on Friday (6/13) to pick up FIVE large Avocados for $5! Add to salads or omelets, mash onto toast… or make guacamole! For a real treat, pick up some pic de gallo and try this amazing grilled avocado recipe. The possibilities are endless with these delicious, creamy avocados.
Avocados are packed with heart-healthy unsaturated fats which are highly beneficial to an everyday diet.
How to select avocados:
Give it a gentle squeeze and if it is ripe it will have a slight give, much like a peach or mango. Store unripe avocados at room temperature for a few days; if not using right away once ripe, transfer to the refrigerator.
Here are some more FREE recipes from Whole Foods:
Here's a new $1/1 Organic Valley Half & Half Product printable coupon that makes for a great deal on Organic Valley Half & Half at Whole Foods this week. You can pick up a carton of Organic Valley Half & Half for $0.99 with your coupon! Here's the deal:
Organic Valley Half & Half (16 oz.), $1.99 ea.
$1/1 Organic Valley Half & Half Product printable coupon
$1/1 Organic Valley Regular or Flavored Half & Half, exp. 10/31/14 (RP 06/01/14)
$0.99 after coupon!
Thanks, Passion for Savings!
Thanks to Jennifer at Healthy Life Deals for compiling a list of the best deals to be found at Whole Foods this week.
New to couponing? Read up on what all of these abbreviations mean first in my quick reference guide.
Check out Healthy Life Deals for more deals!
More Grocery Store Deals: