We're about a month-and-a-half into the New Year now. How are your resolutions holding up?
This is about the time when people start to slack off, but I've got a few items to help you keep those healthy resolutions going strong!
- Spring Los Angeles Lunch Tote – Make brownbagging your lunch more appealing with these super cute lunch totes from Spring Los Angeles. Packing your lunch daily could allow you to save as much as $2,000 a year over purchasing your lunch out every day! And even better, Spring Los Angeles has graciously offered to give Deal Seeking Mom reader 15% off the purchase of one of these adorable lunch bags with the code DealSeekingMom. This code is good through 3/31/09, and they're currently offering $1 shipping!
- Subway Gift Cards – Subway has a variety of healthy and low-cal sandwich choices available. With eight sandwiches weighing in at 6 grams of fat or less, you're sure to find a healthy meal that appeals to you you. In a pinch, their $5 foot-long subs would be a great alternative to packing your lunch, especially if you can find someone to share it with.
- Bethesda Sunscreen Soap – Bethesda Sunscreen Soap is an all-natural sunscreen soap. Providing a minimum of SPF 10, Bethesda Sunscreen Soap is perfect for light everyday use for everyone in the family, and the 50+ vitamins and minerals in the soap promote healthy skin year-round. I know I'm not very vigilant in applying sunscreen outside of the summer months, so this is a fantastic alternative!
Want to win a prize package consisting of these healthy items?
I've got a grand prize consisting of all three items to give away to one of my readers. I've also got a runner-up prize package consisting of a $15 Subway gift card and two bars of Bethesda Sunscreen Soap.
How can you win?
Please visit each of the sponsors' websites and leave a comment telling me a) which lunch tote you would select, b) you favorite Subway sub, and c) your favorite thing about Bethesda Sunscreen Soap.
Every reader has three methods available to enter this contest. Choose one each of any combination of method one, two, or three for up to a total of 3 entries!!!
Methods of entry:
1. Leave a comment. Tell me a) which lunch tote you would select, b) you favorite Subway sub, and c) your favorite thing about Bethesda Sunscreen Soap.
2. Add Deal Seeking Mom to your blogroll or add my badge to your sidebar. Make sure to come back and leave the link to your site in a separate comment!
3. Subscribe to my feed via RSS or email. You must confirm your email subscription for it to be a valid entry! Leave a separate comment letting me know you have done so. If you’re already a subscriber, simply leave a separate comment letting me know you’re already subscribed. Lovin’ my subscribers! You guys make this all possible.
(1) Grand prize package consisting of:
- 1 Spring Los Angeles Lunch Tote, a $15 Subway Gift Card, and 2 bars Bethesda Sunscreen Soap (ARV $60)
(1) Runner up prize package consisting of:
- A $15 Subway Gift Card and 2 bars Bethesda Sunscreen Soap (ARV $31)
This giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. EDT on Thursday, February 19th. I’ll use Random.org to select the winning comment. The winner will be posted on Friday, February 20th. Good luck!
While you’re in a contest entering mood, don’t forget to check out the Giveaway Gathering for a variety of contests being hosted on Deal Seeking Mom readers’ blogs!