Rite Aid will refresh the Video Values coupons on 7/1/12 with lots of new printable coupons. The coupons will be available to watch through 7/25/12 and will expire on 8/11/12.
Please note: Video Value coupons will have a 6-week redemption period rather than the normal 8-week expiration, so watch the expiration dates carefully. The viewing period is also shorter than normal due to some changes that Rite Aid will announce later.
July Video Values Coupons:
- $0.50/1 A+D Ointment and Cream (1.5 oz.)
- $1/1 Almay Cosmetic
- $1/1 Bic Flame Disk
- $3/2 Biore items (full size)
- $2/1 Bonine
- $0.50/1 Cheerios
- $0.50/1 Extra single serve gum
- FREE FlavoRX Flavoring for Children's Liquid Medication
- $1/2 Garnier Fall Fight Items
- $1/2 Garnier Fructis Styling Items
- $10/1 GUM PerioBalance
- $0.50/1 Hershey's Chocolate Syrup (24 oz.)
- $3/1 John Frieda Precsion Foam Colour item
- $2/1 John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Lightening Spray
- $1/2 Jolly Rancher Bags
- $1/1 Just For Men AutoStop
- $2/1 NatureMade Vitamin B
- $1/2 Oreos
- $0.50/1 pureCare Socks
- $1/1 Revlon Colorsilk Hair Color
- $2/1 Revlon Nail and Pedicure Beauty Tools
- $2/1 Revlon Nail Enamel
- $3/1 Samy Fat Foam
- $0.25/1 Stride Gum
- $1/1 Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion
- $1.50/1 Tums Freshers
- $1/2 V8 V-Fusion (46 oz.) or V8 Splash (64 oz.)
- $0.25/1 Welch's Grape Juice
Since Video Values coupons are considered Rite Aid store coupons, they can be stacked with manufacturer’s coupons for even bigger savings!
Corrie from "Cents"able Momma is the Deal Seeking Mom Store Expert for Rite Aid. At "Cents"Able Momma, she helps others be "able" to save their "cents" by sharing great deals, coupons, freebies, money saving tips, and even a few methods to earn a little extra money.