School's almost out for the summer. If you've got a kiddo that's tried extra hard at his or her studies, here are some companies that reward students for getting good grades on their report cards:
- Baskin-Robbins -- Get a free scoop of ice cream for good grades on your report card!
- Blockbuster -- Get a free family friendly movie rental for A’s on your report card!
- Cheryl & Co -- Get a free cookie for every A on your report card!
- Chick-fil-A -- Bring in your report card showing all A’s and B’s,and receive a FREE 8-pack of nuggets!
- Chuck E. Cheese -- Chuck E. Cheese believes in the value of a good education. Have your child bring in their most recent report card and they will receive FREE tokens for good grades.
- Family Video -- Get a free rental when you show your good report card!
- Krispy Kreme- Get a free donut for each A (up to 6 A’s)!
- McDonalds -- Students with straight A's can get a free Happy Meal!
- Pizza Hut -- Each marking period, any child who has 3 A’s or the equivalent thereof, will receive one Personal Pan Pizza and a small soft drink or carton of milk by presenting his or her report card to the manager.
- Sbarro Pizza -- Any student with A’s and B’s on his or her report card automatically becomes one of our PizzAchievers. Sbarro will then provide every PizzAchiever and an accompanying adult with a free slice of cheese or peperoni pizza and a small soda!
- Topps -- The Topps of the Class program has been created to give you a great trading card gift when you put your mind to work. Every time you bring in a report card to this store, the manager will award you with a gift!
- Limited Too – Get $5 off any Limited Too purchase when you take your report card into any retail store within 30 days of issuance!
As some of these may be at participating locations only, I highly recommend that you call ahead to ensure that your particular store is offering these freebies.
Do you know of any other good student/good report card freebies?
Thanks to Saving Dollars and Sense for many of these offers!