Stacy from Saving in Akron is the Deal Seeking Mom Store Expert for Walgreens. At Saving in Akron, she teaches her readers how to save more so they can live better.
:: Current Walgreens Deals
:: Monthly Walgreens Deals
More Store Resources
- Walgreens Customer Service — 1-800-WALGREENS (1-800-925-4733)
- Email feedback to Walgreens
Walgreens accepts the following types of coupons:
- Manufacturer’s Coupons
- Internet/Printable Coupons
- Register Rewards
- Walgreens Roto Ad Coupons and Instant Value Coupons (IVC)
The following are guidelines and limits:
- You can use one manufacturer’s coupon and one Walgreens coupon on an item unless either coupon prohibits.
- Walgreens does not provide cash back if the coupon being used exceeds the price of the item being purchased. Walgreens will adjust the price of the coupon to match the price of the item.
- Managers have the right to impose a purchase limit as they deem necessary.
- Walgreens does not price match with other retailer, accept coupons from other retailers or coupons for products not carried in our stores and does not accept expired coupons.
FAQs for Shopping Walgreens
Q. Does Walgreens accept Internet printable coupons?
A. Yes. Walgreens accepts Internet printable coupons with a barcode, as well as manufacturer’s coupons, Roto Ad Coupons and Instant Value Coupons (IVC) and Register Rewards.
Q. What are Register Rewards?
A. When you purchase certain items and/or a certain dollar amount of items at Walgreens, a coupon (Register Reward) will print out that is good on your next purchase at Walgreens. Combining Register Rewards with a great sale price and a manufacturer’s coupon allows you to purchase items at the lowest possible price and stock up on necessities for minimal cost. Read my post, Walgreens 101, to learn how to effective use the Register Rewards to get the best deal available.