Join me every day this week for Back-to-School Giveaways. I’ll be posting 5-day giveaways at 8 a.m., 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. ET to give you plenty of chances to win!
Whether this will be a year of firsts with a new kindergartener or a busy year with sports, dance and other activities, capture all of your family’s back-to-school moments with a new Flip UltraHD!
Easy to use and extremely portable, the Flip UltraHD combines the signature shoot-and-share simplicity we expect from Flip cameras with the power of vivid, vibrant high-definition video. With 2 hours of record time, pocket-sized portability and a built-in USB plug, it’s never been easier to capture family memories, share them with your favorite online communities and preserve them for years to come.
Other features include:
- Start recording within 3 seconds of power-up
- One-touch recording
- 2 hours of HD video on 8GB of built-in memory
- Rechargeable AA battery pack
- Large 2.0 inch anti-glare display for video playback
- Fast lens for low or bright light situations
- 2x digital zoom
- HDMI output for watching video on your HDTV
- Compatible with most video-playing applications, including Windows Media Player, QuickTime Player, and iTunes
- 16:9 widescreen, HD 720p (1280 x 720) at 30 frames per second (fps) progressive scan, recorded as MP4 files
- “Child Safe” mode to prevent accidental deletions of clips
- Silent mode for recording in sensitive situations
- Tripod mount fits any standard tripod
One lucky Deal Seeking Mom reader will win a Flip Ultra HD!
To enter, tell me what special moment you captured on your favorite home movie.
Every reader has three methods available to enter this contest. Choose one each of any combination of method one, two, or three for up to a total of 3 entries!!!
If you are reading this in your email or feed reader, please CLICK HERE to visit the original blog post to enter. Email entries will not be counted.
Methods of entry:
1. Leave a comment. What is your favorite home video?
2. Join the Deal Seeking Mom community on Facebook for more conversation, additional deals and a peek at the freebies I receive in the mail each week. Come back and leave a separate comment letting me know you’ve done so!
3. Follow @DealSeekingMom and @flipvideobrand on Twitter and tweet the following. Be sure to come back and leave a separate comment with the link to your tweet!
Enter to win a Flip Ultra HD from @flipvideobrand and @DealSeekingMom: https://bit.ly/ae7o81 #flipb2school #b2school
(1) Flip Ultra HD (ARV $199)
This giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on Tuesday, August 17th and is open to all U.S. residents 18 years or older. I’ll use Comment Contest to select the winning comment. Winner will be notified by email and listed on my Giveaway Winners page. Winners must respond within 48 hours of notification to claim their prize. Good luck!
While you’re in a contest entering mood, don’t forget to check out the other bloggers participating in the Back-to-School Giveaways!
- Living Rich With Coupons
- Penny Pinchin Mom
- Kingdom First Mom
- Angry Julie Monday
- Fashion Cents For Mom
- For the Mommas
- Hoosier Homemade
- My Frugal Adventures
- Once A Month Mom
- She Saved
For more information, please see our Terms and Conditions.
I cannot have children so my favorite recorded moment is when I got to hold my best friends child for the first time. I’ve learned to record every moment when I can be with a child, so on bad days I don’t feel so bad that I won’t become a mother. I am going to try to adopt though!!
We have a birthday party from the ’80’s on home film that’s hilarious with everyone being so young and the crazy clothing and hairstyles!
My favorite is my wedding video! 20 years ago last May!
Like you on facebook as Brutus Duffy
Following you and Flipvideobrand on Twitter and tweeted-
My favorite is a video of my husband’s aunt dancing at a picnic at her farm not too long before she died. She hated having her photo taken so this was a candid video of her having fun.
my brother’s wedding ty.
My favorite video of my oldest daughter is when she was 2 and was singing Happy Birthday with candles in our dining room and my midde daughter when we caught her singing her own song called “I Pooted In My Pants” and my youngest daughter playing with her sisters.
I like DSM on facebook.
My favorite home video is an amazing bike ride I took in Florence, Italy while I was studying abroad in Spain.
Thanks for the giveaway…our favorite home videos are of our kids fearlessly jumping into a pool when they were first learning to swim.
senorpiero [at] yahoo [dot] com
Following BOTH via Twitter: @brianpiero
senorpiero [at] yahoo [dot] com
My favorite video is of my nephew singing – so sweet!
I like you on Facebook.
I would like it for Christmas memories.
I Join the Deal Seeking Mom community on Facebook
My favorite home video is our vacation to Disney.
My favorite home video is the one I took on our Alaskan cruise last summer. Thanks for the contest.
My favorite video is of my sister when she was a wee one playing in the snow. So cute!
My fav home video is my kids being born
My favorite home video is my children playing at their grandfather’s house.
Like you on facebook
My favorite moment was the birth of my son!! :)
I follow you on facebook!
I follow you on facebook! :)