Join me every day this week for Back-to-School Giveaways. I’ll be posting 5-day giveaways at 8 a.m., 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. ET to give you plenty of chances to win!
In this day and age, students really need to be technology savvy, and Dell is here to help. A laptop can be a great resource for kids in all grades, whether it’s for homework or to take notes in class on. Check out these tips from Dell on how to utilize the internet and computer to the fullest this year at school:
- Use the cloud. Take advantage of programs like blueTunes and TunesBag to have your music anywhere you are, and start doing your homework via Google Docs so you never have to worry about forgetting it again!
- Partition your hard drive. Don’t worry about the oops moment when you spill a glass of water or juice all over your laptop. Back up your homework by partitioning your hard drive so that you’ll be able to recover all those saved documents.
- Don’t drain your battery. Working with your laptop plugged in all the time can cut its life short. Instead, detach your battery while your laptop is plugged in to preserve the power capacity and its ability to charge.
One lucky Deal Seeking Mom reader will win a Dell Inspiron 14 R Laptop!
To enter, tell me what color laptop you’d choose.
Every reader has three methods available to enter this contest. Choose one each of any combination of method one, two, or three for up to a total of 3 entries!!!
If you are reading this in your email or feed reader, please CLICK HERE to visit the original blog post to enter. Email entries will not be counted.
Methods of entry:
1. Leave a comment. What color laptop would you like to own?
2. Join the Deal Seeking Mom community on Facebook for more conversation, additional deals and a peek at the freebies I receive in the mail each week. Come back and leave a separate comment letting me know you’ve done so!
3. Follow @DealSeekingMom and @DellHomeOffers on Twitter and tweet the following. Be sure to come back and leave a separate comment with the link to your tweet!
Enter to win a Dell Inspiron 14R Laptop from @DellHomeOffers and @DealSeekingMom: https://bit.ly/bUhjH8 #dellb2school #b2school
(1) Dell Inspiron 14R Laptop (ARV $480)
This giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on Saturday, August 14 and is open to all U.S. residents 18 years or older. I’ll use Comment Contest to select the winning comment. Winner will be notified by email and listed on my Giveaway Winners page. Winners must respond within 48 hours of notification to claim their prize. Good luck!
While you’re in a contest entering mood, check out the other Back-to-School Giveaway bloggers!
- Angry Julie Monday
- Fashion Cents For Mom
- For the Mommas
- Hoosier Homemade
- My Frugal Adventures
- Once A Month Mom
- She Saved
- Living Rich With Coupons
- Penny Pinchin Mom
- Kingdom First Mom
For more information, please see our Terms and Conditions.
Would love the blue one!
Blue would be the color I pick. Its mello happy color to me and just makes me smile : ) Thanx and have a great day !!!
I am now a facebook follower.
I subscribe to your email feed.
Love the red!
I would like to own Promise Pink.
I would love a red one!
My favorite color is green so a green one would be nice.
I am also a facebook follower and want to thank you so much for all you do to help us save. Thanks to this site my kids will have the stuff they need for school with extra to go around : ) So again THANX a bunch : )
I would like to own the Tomato Red!
i like white.
My favorite color is purple, but since that’s not an option, I’ll go with Lotus Pink.
I like dSm on facebook
I like Tomato Red!
Blue would be great!
Tomato Red would be cool :)
Yellow is my favorite color, or blue :)
I’m a fan on Facebook :)
I tweeted! https://twitter.com/glitterdvl
Peacock Blue would do I think Thanks !;0)
I joined the deal seeking mom community on FB!;0)
I follow @DellHomeOffers and @DealSeekingMom on twitter !Thanks for hosting!;0)
I would pick blue & give it to my son to take to college
Thanks for the great giveaway!!!