Disclosure: Sponsored by Lunchbox, all opinions are my own.
Seriously, your skin care routine doesn’t have to be complicated. In fact, sometimes simpler is better...
I'm horrible about washing my makeup off at night, but a few weeks ago I discovered micellar water. Have you tried it yet? This magical potion is totally the lazy girl's solution to skincare. A simple swipe of micellar water poured on a cotton pad is all you need to remove your makeup at the end of the day -- mascara included. No rinse, no fuss!
Micellar water is suited for all skin types, and I'll let you in on a little secret... Simple Micellar Cleansing Water is every bit as good as the more pricey high-end formulas. Considering the product is mostly soft water combined with tiny oil molecules that attract dirt, grime and oil, I'll take the drugstore-available brand every day -- and it happens to be on promotion at Walgreens this month!
Take advantage of a few offers at the Be Your Own Beautiful event at Walgreens this April -- where you can test out select skin care products and snap up a few coupons. Plus, get 2,000 Balance Rewards points when you buy any 2 participating Dove Personal Wash, Dove Men+Care Personal Wash, Simple or Vaseline products. It’s a beautiful thing!
Be sure to ask the beauty advisor at the Walgreens beauty counter for a coupon good for $1/1 Dove, Dove Men+Care, Vaseline, or Simple skin care products to save even more!
Some of the products included in the in-store promotion:
- Simple Micellar Water: Their “most advanced yet gentle cleanser” instantly boosts skin hydration by 90%, removes makeup, unclogs pores, and doesn’t require rinsing. It is skin care’s most awarded product.
- Simple Micellar Makeup Remover Wipes: These are great “for makeup free, instantly hydrated skin.” The smart cleansing bubbles attract and gently lift impurities and makeup out with no leftover residue.
- Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body Wash: “Hydration for healthier, stronger skin.” Ultra-light formula rinses easily and cleanly, and is clinically proven to fight skin dryness.
- Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash: “Provides softer, smoother skin after one shower.” This formula is hypoallergenic, unscented, and is #1 dermatologist recommended.
- Vaseline Advanced Repair Pump: “Clinically proven to heal very dry skin in 5 days.” It is appropriate for sensitive skin, absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel, and relieves even stubborn dry patches.
- Vaseline Deep Moisture Jelly: “Instantly increases skin’s moisture by 250%.” Infused with Vitamin E, it keeps skin moisturized for 18 hours, and is perfect for dry areas like hands, elbows and heels. This product has been accepted by the National Eczema Association.
Win a $50 Walgreens gift card!
How would you like to win a $50 Walgreens gift card? To enter to win, just head over to the Be Your Own Beautiful Walgreens page, read their helpful skin care tips and advice from dermatologists, and come back here to this blog post to leave a comment sharing which skin care tip you found most helpful. I’ll choose a winner from the comments below to win a $50 Walgreens gift card!
Complete Giveaway Rules: This giveaway ends at 11:59pm PST on Sunday, April 24, 2016 and is open to all U.S. residents 18 years or older. I’ll use And the Winner Is to select the winning comment. Winner will be notified by email and listed on my Giveaway Winners page. Winners must respond within 48 hours of notification to claim their prize. Good luck!
For more tips from certified dermatologists Dr. Nussbaum and Dr. Luftman, visit Walgreens.com/BeYourOwnBeautiful