Stock up on healthy snacks with these Subscribe & Save Deals available from Amazon right now (and be sure to save an extra 15% on your KIND Products purchase with this Amazon eCoupon):
- KIND Healthy Grains Granola Bars, Vanilla Blueberry, 1.2oz Bars, 15 Count, $8.25 with your 5% Subscribe & Save Discount
- KIND Healthy Grains Granola Bars, Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate, 1.2oz Bars, 15 Count, $8.25 with your 5% Subscribe & Save Discount
- Larabar Gluten Free Fruit & Nut Food Bar, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, 16 - 1.6 Ounce Bars, $15.20 with your 5% Subscribe & Save Discount
- LARABAR Fruit & Nut Food Bar, Cappuccino, Gluten Free, 16 Count Box, 25.6 Ounce, $15.30 with your 5% Subscribe & Save Discount
Thanks, Redefined Mom!
For a limited time Amazon Prime members can save 50% on one item ordered through Amazon's Subscribe & Save if you've never used the service before. Here's the deal:
- Add a qualifying item to your cart. You'll find Health & Household, Personal Care, Beauty Items and more that qualify.
- Enter promo code PRIMESNS in the “Gift Cards & Promotional Codes” box during checkout.
- You will then see “Promotion Applied in your Order Summary”.
- Enjoy your great deal knowing you don't have to go out in the cold!
Thanks, Passion for Savings!
Have you tried Subscribe & Save through Amazon Prime yet?! If not, now's a great time to place an order. Order your first product through Subscribe & Save and use promo code SNSPRIME during checkout to save 50% off that item! Check out the eligible products and score a great deal.
Thanks, For The Mommas!
Right now Amazon shoppers can enjoy 30% off your first Subscribe & Save order (through 4/17 only)! This is a great time to stock up on any needed household items - like Quilted Northern Bath Tissue, Glad Trash Bags and more! Check out this complete list of products available right now through Subscribe & Save and enjoy your extra 30% off! Use the promotional code SNSPRIME at check-out to get the 30% discount off your first subscription order.
Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!
Believe it or not, purchasing some of your groceries online can be a great way to save money on everyday items, as well as a great timesaver.
Take toilet paper, for example -- my large family goes through a ridiculous amount of it each month, and we used to constantly run out in between grocery trips and then have to make an extra run to pick up more.
Several months ago I started an Amazon subscription for Scott toilet paper when a good deal was available. It was such a relief to have that delivery show up on my doorstep each month, that I've continued it since, even though the price has gone up slightly since the coupon is no longer available.
If you're not familiar with the Amazon.com Subscribe & Save program, it's a subscription program that allows you to place an ongoing order at the frequency of your choosing that will automatically be shipped. If you have five or more items shipped in a given month, you save an additional 15% off the price of each item.
But it gets better -- if you're also an Amazon Mom member, your savings is upgraded to 20% off each item when you have five or more shipped!
Since I typically have five items delivered, that means I get my Scott Extra Soft Bath Tissue delivered to my doorstep for about $0.36 per double roll after the 20% savings -- no hassle, no shipping charge, and no fussing with coupons!
Have you ever considered purchasing groceries online?
This post was brought to you by Kimberly-Clark's Pick Up The Values, a program dedicated to providing families with helpful tips and convenient value to stretch their budgets. Don't forget to download your valuable coupons on the Pick Up The Values website!