:: More Store Resources
:: Contact Giant Eagle
- Giant Eagle Customer Service -- 1-800-553-2324 (9am–9pm – 7 days/week)
- Email Giant Eagle
:: Coupon Policy
Giant Eagle accepts the following types of coupons:
- Manufacturer’s coupon clipped from newspapers, magazines or received by mail
- eOffer coupons
- Printed Internet coupons
- Check Out Coupons
- Giant Eagle Coupons
- Catalina Coupons
The following are guidelines and limits:
- Coupons should have an expiration date and be presented within the valid dates. Giant Eagle will not accept expired coupons.
- There is a limit of 1 coupon per item(s) purchased as stated on the coupon, with a maximum of 12 coupons per same 12 items purchased.
- Giant Eagle coupns and eCoupnos will not double.
- The coupon value cannot exceed the price of the item(s) purchased.
- Giant Eagle does NOT accept internet coupons for FREE or Buy One Get One FREE products.
- Any coupon with a value over $3 will not be accepted except where advertised by Giant Eagle for a specific promotion.
- If you forget to use your coupons at the time of purchase, Giant Eagle will accept them with your receipt and Giant Eagle Advantage Card up to 7 days beyond the date on the receipt.
- Giant Eagle accepts 2 coupons on a BOGO sale.
- Giant Eagle will double manufacturer's "cents off" coupons up to $0.99 at most stores with your Giant Eagle Advantage Card.
- Giant Eagle will only accept original coupons; photo copies are not acceptable.
- The product purchased must be purchased in the size(s) specified on the coupon.
- eCoupons and Giant Eagle Coupons are not subject to doubling.
- Giant Eagle reserves the right to limit the number of coupons you can use at any one time.
- Must be obtained from our designated Web site or approved third-party websites (approved third-party sites are listed on gianteagle.com/eoffers).
- eOffers™ must be clipped and loaded onto your Giant Eagle Advantage Card® prior to redemption.
- Are not subject to doubling.
- Do not load more than 45 eOffers to your Advantage card or they will not credit properly.
- Spend $50 with your Giant Eagle Advantage Card® inside Giant Eagle® or GetGo® and earn 10¢ off every gallon of gas on your next fill-up at GetGo®.
- Your discounts expire on the last day of the month, two months after they are earned.
- Fuelperks discounts are tracked at the bottom of your reciept or you can check your fuelperks balance on-line by clicking here
- Discount can be used for up to 30 gallons of gas in one transaction.
- Earn extra rewards at checkout when you purchase from the limited-time offers available each month. Simply purchase qualifying products and your money-saving coupons will print at the register!
- These coupons expire within a month of printing.
- Catalina coupons can be rolled at Giant Eagle (unlike Walgreens), except for P&G products, which can only be rolled on non-P&G products
- How do I know if a catalina promotion is going by shelf or sale price?
Shelf price is the regular retail price of the product. When an item is scanned your receipt will show the retail price and then on a separate line you will see the sale discount deducted. If a Catalina promotion is going by shelf price you will qualify for the catalina based on the original price, not the sale price. What this means for you is that you purchase less product to qualify for the catalina coupon.
Sale price is the advertised deal price of an item. When an item is scanned, your receipt will show this price only and there will be no discount line. If a Catalina promotion is going by sale price you will qualify for the catalina based on the discounted price and not the original price. This means you will have to purchase more product to qualify for the catalina.
Get $4 OYNO wyb $20
Folgers Coffee, $8.99 Sale Price ($12.59 shelf)
Shelf Price Deal
Pay $16.98 OOP and get back $4
$6.49 ea. after coupon and catalina
Pay $25.97 OOP and get back $4
$7.32 ea. after coupon and catalina!
- If your catalina does not print, go to the customer service desk at the store. If that doesn't help, then you can contact catalina directly at 1-888-8coupon (option 3)
- Most of the time you can use more than one catalina per transaction
- Giant Eagle participates in the Upromise and Box Tops for Education programs
- Giant Eagle does not price match except in the pharmacy.
- Enroll your child in our Cookie Card program — your child gets a free cookie, and your purchase benefits local children's hospitals.
- Giant Eagle Accu-Scan Policy
- Giant Eagle Return Policy
:: FAQs for Shopping Giant Eagle
Q. Why are my Giant Eagle prices higher than the prices you list?
A. Giant Eagle's prices vary by region, even by store within the same area, but generally they are reasonably close to the listed price.
Q. Does Giant Eagle accept Internet printable coupons?
A. Giant Eagle does accept Internet printable coupons provided they meet the following criteria:
- The coupon must be obtained from a legitimate site; counterfeit coupons and photo copies will not be accepted.
- Giant Eagle reserves the right to refuse any coupons that they believe to be fraudulent.
- Each coupon must have a valid expiration date on it.
- Any coupon with a value over $3 will not be accepted.
- No "FREE" coupons will be accepted.
You may find it helpful to print out and carry a copy of the Giant Eagle corporate coupon policy with you.
Q. Does Giant Eagle offer price matching?
A. Giant Eagle does not generally offer price matching except in the Pharmacy.