Here’s an idea – spend an afternoon with your child creating a unique and tasty peanut butter sandwich and enter it in the Jif Most Creative Peanut Butter Sandwich Contest. It’s an annual contest for kids ages 6-12 with an awesome prize, a $25,000 college scholarship!
- Open to children ages 6-12.
- Entries will be accepted from August 4 through November 14, 2008.
- Five finalists will win a trip to New York City for the live judging event.
- The grand prize winner will receive a $25,000 scholarship fund to help pay for college.
- Four runner-ups will each receive a $2,500 scholarship fund.
Moms, you might also be interested in entering the Moms Voice Their Choice contest. Just write an essay about the choices that you make for your family! You could win:
- A 4-day, 3-night trip to New York City with a companion.
- A seat at the judges’ table at the Seventh Annual Jif Most Creative Peanut Butter Sandwich Contest final event.
To raise awareness for these fabulous contests, Jif sent me this cool gift basket to give away to one of my readers!
Lots of goodies in here, all Jif of course – a t-shirt, hat, stress peanut, Titleist golf balls packaged like a peanut (so cute!), new Jif Roasted nuts, 2 jars of PB, and a sandwich spreader, all in a cute basket!!!
Leave a comment completing the following statement in 15 words or less: “For years, choosy moms have chosen Jif as a part of their child’s lunch. As a parent, I make choices for my family…”
Make sure that I have some way to get in touch with you if you are the winner. (Either leave your email address in your comment or make sure I can access it from your profile.) Don’t worry, I won’t harvest your email addresses or use them for any purpose other than notifying you if you win.
This giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. EDT on Sunday, September 14th. I’ll use Random.org to generate a number that corresponds with the winning comment and post the winner on Monday, September 8th. Good luck!