Kristine at Confessions of a Coupon Junkie tagged me! Here are the rules when you get tagged:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
1. My food absolutely, positively cannot touch on my plate, and I have to eat everything one at a time. Multiple plates at buffets and holidays are a must so that everything has enough space.
2. I’ve been pregnant or breastfeeding for 7-plus years now. Our family is finally complete, so I’m looking forward to having my body be my own after all this time, of course when the baby is ready which is still another good 6 months from now at least.
3. I cut my fingernails at least once a week. I’m a transcriptionist, so I’m typing all day long, and it drives me up the wall if I can feel my fingernails hitting the keys.
4. This kind of relates to #3. I’ve been known to sit at my computer for a short while after finishing my transcription for the day with my headphones still on just so I can check my email and read my blog feeds in relative peace. Shh, don’t tell!
5. I was a huge New Kids on the Block fan in the day, and I’m actually going to their concert on October 3rd in Cleveland. Joe is still pretty darn cute! (Mom, dig out my box of tees and other New Kids gear!)
6. I was captain of the varsity cheerleading squad in high school, but when I went to college I opted to play rugby. That’s kind of a 180, isn’t it?
Okay, so . . .
. . . you’ve been tagged!!!