Monday MIRs are brought to you by Christina from Northern Cheapskate. Her passion is helping people take control of their finances through coupon-clipping, freebie-finding and frugal living strategies.
- Kimberly Clark. Collect codes from specially-marked packages of select Kimberly Clark products and earn Cars 2 Prizes including $10 pre-paid Visa card, Cars2 movie tickets, Cars 2 toys and Crayola products. Brands include Huggies, Kleenex, Pull-Ups, Viva, Cottonelle and Scott. Offer ends 9/30.
- Sam’s Club/Proctor & Gamble. Purchase $40 worth of eligible Proctor & Gamble items at a participating Sam’s Club and get a $10 Sam’s Club gift card by mail. Offer ends 6/20.
- Osmocote. Get a 3 lb. container Osmocote Outdoor & Indoor Plant Food for FREE after mail-in rebate (up to $10 value). Purchase must be made between 4/1 and 6/30.
- Rayovac. Get a FREE Cars 2 or Disney/Touchstone movie ticket when you buy 3 specially marked packages of Rayovac batteries. Offer ends 10/31.
- Behr. Receive a $5 mail-in rebate with the purchase of each gallon-sized can and/or a $20 mail-in rebate with the purchase of each five gallon-sized can of Behr Premium Plus or Behr Premium Plus Ultra interior and exterior paints and primers, decorative finishes, waterproofers, stains and cleaners. Purchase must be made between 5/19 and 5/30.
- Lean Cuisine. Collect codes from inside select Lean Cuisine products (excluding Lean Cuisine Market Creations) and redeem them for a variety of culinary-inspired rewards and sweepstakes entries. Offer ends 12/31. If you participated in the 2011 Lean Cuisine Red Carpet Collection, your codes have been rolled over to this new Delicious Rewards program.
- Green Earth Technologies. Get $10 back by mail when you purchase an oil change (minimum 5 quarts) or a six-pack of G-Oil 5W-30 Green Motor Oil. Offer ends 12/31.
- Valvoline. Get $15 back via mail-in rebate when you buy one case of Valvoline VR1 Racing Synthetic Motor Oil. Offer ends 9/30.
- EcoTools. Mail in your new or used beauty item to the Choose to Live Beautifully Campaign and receive a coupon (valued up to $7.99) for a FREE EcoTools product. Products you can trade in include cosmetic brushes, body washes and scrubs, body lotions and butters, hand and heel creams, body mists, and bath sponges. Offer good for a limited time only.
- Johnson & Johnson. Buy any (3) three products (in any combination) from these participating brands: Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Johnson & Johnson Red Cross Brand, Neosporin, Benadryl Topical or Cortaid (except trial sizes) and get a FREE build-your own First Aid Kit by mail. Offer ends 9/30.
- Dr. Scholl’s. Get $7.50 back by mail when you buy one Dr. Scholl’s Custom Fit Orthotic product before 6/30.
If you’re new to mail-in-rebates, be sure to read Northern Cheapskate’s Simple Tips for Getting Rebates.
See the previous MIR roundups for more offers that are still available!