Amazon has new titles available for FREE for the Kindle, but that’s not all! They also released a FREE application: Kindle for BlackBerry! Download your free app and a few free books, and you’ll be reading in no time on the bus, the train, over your lunch break, anywhere.
- Daring Chloe (Getaway Girls #1), by Laura Jensen Walker
- Wolf Signs: Granite Lake Wolves, Book 1, by Vivian Arend
- Off the Record, by Elizabeth White
- Serial, by Jack Kilborn
- Treasure Island, by Robert Louis Stevenson
- Sense and Sensibility, by Jane Austen
- Fang: A Maximum Ride Novel – Free Preview: Book One, by James Patterson
- The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- More Blood, More Sweat and Another Cup of Tea, by Tom Reynolds
- Love Yourself and Let the Other Person Have It Your Way, by Lawrence Crane
- Crime Scene at Cardwell Ranch, by B.J. Daniels
- The Picture of Dorian Gray, by Oscar Wilde
- Star Wars: Lost Tribe of the Sith #1: Precipice, by John Jackson Miller
- Star Wars: Lost Tribe of the Sith #2: Skyborn, by John Jackson Miller
- The Reincarnationist Series, by M.J. Rose
- Anna Karenina, by Leo Tolstoy
Read Mandi’s post to get tips on finding FREE Kindle books on your own.
Are you a BlackBerry owner?
Thanks so much for the Kindle book links. Got my Kindle in November and absolutely adore it.
OMG! I own a Blackberry but I couldn’t imagine using this to read a book with! I go crazy now reading books my laptop. I guess this would be good if your eyes didn’t bother you….
You might give it a try, Irene. I always thought the same thing, but I routinely switch between my Kindle, iPhone, and iPod for reading depending on where I’m at, and it doesn’t bother me at all.
This is so cool! I just downloaded it to my balckberry along with a few books. I read all the time on my blackberry, so I’m used to it, but I think this is very easy to read. I also like how it’s oriented only one direction, so it won’t flip if you’re reading while laying down. That’s been my biggest pet peeve when reading on my blackberry.
Hi Tara and ladies ;)
Have you tried out the “nook” or own one? For those of you that have the “Kindle” or “Kindle 2”, why did you choose it over the “nook”? I’m looking to purchase an ereader, and I can’t decide between the “Kindle 2” and the “nook”. Thank you for any help you guys can offer me!
I haven’t tried the Nook, but I love my Kindle because I can read on a variety of platforms, as mentioned above. Plus I can use my Amazon GCs that I earn through Swag Bucks to pay for books that I can’t find for free.
How or were is the link to download it to ur iphone or do u do it thru the app store?
Thanks Tara! Oh, are you also allow to share books purchased with fellow Kindle users?
Reason # 5001 why iPad will just be another Apple flop. I’m no longer a Blackberry user (‘Droid owner who already gets lots of free books through google) but this news is fantabulous.
You can get it in the Apps store, Tina.
Tiffany, you can only share them with others on your Amazon account, but that means the whole family can share them at least.
I am thinking about getting a blackberry. If you have one…do you like it? I would like some reviews please.