- Printable Coupons | Deal Seeking Mom™ - http://dealseekingmom.com -
Win-It Wednesday: The Couponizer (5 Winners!)
Posted By Tara Kuczykowski On June 16, 2010 @ 8:00 am In giveaways | Comments Disabled
Join me every week for Win-It Wednesday. I’ll be posting 24-hour giveaways at 8 a.m., 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. ET to give you plenty of chances to win!
I'm always looking for new and improved ways to organize my coupons, so I was excited when Amy Bergin, creator of The Couponizer, asked if I'd like to test drive one. The first thing I noticed about The Couponizer is that it comes with everything a beginning coupon user needs: spiral-bound coupon booklet with coupon pockets, coupon-sorting pad, shopping list, savings tracker, scissors, and a handy clear plastic pouch to store it all. This is a fantastic way to get comfortable with using coupons and learning what works for you as far as sorting and storing them.
Now I've mentioned in the past that I use the file-by-insert method, so you might wonder how a product like this could work for me. As it turns out, it's actually the perfect supplement to my current method.
I've always had a hard time organizing my printable coupons and other loose coupons that I receive in the mail. The Couponizer is great for sorting these coupons that I have a tendency to forget about, and it also has pockets for my store loyalty cards, as well as folders for storing coupons I plan to use in a given shopping trip. There's also a folder for coupons to use at checkout, so you can move them over when you actually place the item in your cart, and a folder to store expiring coupons so you can make sure they're used in a given month.
Five lucky Deal Seeking Mom readers will each win a Couponizer!
Through 7/31 you can get $1 off any order at The Couponizer. Just enter coupon code SUMMER10 at checkout!
To enter, tell me how you store and keep track of all your coupons. Do you have a binder, a coupon wallet, a bag?
Every reader has four methods available to enter this contest. Choose one each of any combination of method one, two, three, or four for up to a total of 4 entries!!!
If you are reading this in your email or feed reader, please CLICK HERE to visit the original blog post to enter. Email entries will not be counted.
1. Leave a comment. Where do you store your coupons?
2. Add Deal Seeking Mom to your blogroll or add my badge to your sidebar. Make sure to come back and leave the link to your site in a separate comment!
3. Join the Deal Seeking Mom Forums to chat about your great finds, special coupon codes, and chances to win exclusive giveaways. Come back and leave a separate comment letting me know you've joined or that you're already a registered user!
4. Subscribe to my feed via RSS or email. You must confirm your email subscription for it to be a valid entry! Leave a separate comment letting me know you have done so. If you’re already a subscriber, simply leave a separate comment letting me know you’re already subscribed. Lovin’ my subscribers! You guys make this all possible.
This giveaway ends at 8 a.m. on Thursday, 6/17 and is open to all U.S. residents 18 years or older. I’ll use Comment Contest to select the winning comment. Winner will be notified by email and listed on my Giveaway Winners page. Winners must respond within 48 hours of notification to claim their prize. Good luck!
While you’re in a contest entering mood, don’t forget to check out the Giveaway Gathering for a variety of contests being hosted on Deal Seeking Mom readers’ blogs!
Article printed from Printable Coupons | Deal Seeking Mom™: http://dealseekingmom.com
URL to article: http://dealseekingmom.com/win-it-wednesday-the-couponizer-5-winners/
Copyright © 2010 Deal Seeking Mom. All rights reserved.