Join me every week for Win-It Wednesday, with 24-hour giveaways just for you!
Here's a great giveaway if you're looking for some extra help in getting organized this fall. Enter to win a NeatReceipts Mobile Scanner and Digital Filing System today and you could have your office space cleaned and reorganized in no time! The lucky winner will also get access to a FREE month trial of NeatCloud and NeatMobile. NeatCloud and NeatMobile will allow seamless access to your personal information anytime and from anywhere - you'll have access to your entire office, wherever you go.
Neat’s Digital Filing System gives you the ability to scan paper documents, import electronic files, and then access the information anytime and from anywhere to generate reports, create contact databases, and manage documents quickly and easily. By using Neat’s software, information from documents and files is identified and extracted creating a keyword searchable database, making it quick and easy to search and retrieve important files. Cool features include:
- Sync: When information is added to Neat’s Digital Filing System it’s synchronized between all devices. For example, files scanned with NeatDesk or NeatReceipts are saved to Neat’s software and automatically synced with NeatCloud. They are also available to be viewed through the NeatMobile application.
- Share: NeatCloud users can share individual files or folders with anyone. The person with whom they share will be able to view only the selected file or folder. If a folder is shared, parties will be able to exchange comments on the documents within the shared folder.
- Expanded Search: Neat users can now find information they may have stored in multiple cloud services including Google Docs, Dropbox and Evernote. Users simply type a search term, pick the services they want to search and access the relevant search results from a single Neat interface. Searches can be saved and will automatically continue to add files that match that search criteria.
- NeatVerify: Images captured with mobile devices may suffer from poor environmental effects such as a shaky hand, bad lighting or image skewing. For near perfect accuracy, users of NeatMobile can sign up for NeatVerify, a monthly subscription service that ensures that data taken from images is 99% accurate.
It's easy to see what my biggest challenge in keeping a neat and tidy office is -- paper clutter, and lots of it. From five kids' worth of tests, artwork and calendar reminders to business contracts and receipts and business cards, stacks of paper clutter abound. And that's not even touching on one of the biggest culprits -- my tear file of recipes, decorating ideas, and other articles from all of my favorite FREE magazines.
I have to say that I was rather skeptical about whether one paper management system could tackle such a myriad of clutter, but the NeatReceipts system really does it all! The NeatReceipts scanner and NeatWorks software make scanning and organizing my paper clutter super simple by eliminating most of the data entry and creating searchable PDF files. Plus the NeatReceipts scanner is ultra compact and travels easily!
Today, one (1) lucky Deal Seeking Mom reader will receive a NeatReceipts Digital Filing System.
To enter, share what type of paper clutter you would eliminate with your NeatReceipts Digital Filing System.
Every reader has four methods available to enter this contest. Choose one each of any combination of method one, two, three, or four for up to a total of 4 entries!!!
If you are reading this in your email or feed reader, please CLICK HERE to visit the original blog post to enter. Email entries will not be counted.
Methods of entry:
1. Leave a comment. Share what type of paper clutter you would elminate with your NeatReceipts Digital Filing System.
2. Join the Deal Seeking Mom community on Facebook for more conversation, additional deals and a peek at the freebies I receive in the mail each week. Come back and leave a separate comment letting me know you've done so!
3. Follow me on Pinterest. I don't know about you, but I could spend all day browsing there. Make sure to come back and leave the link to your site in a separate comment!
4. Subscribe to my feed via RSS or email. You must confirm your email subscription for it to be a valid entry! Leave a separate comment letting me know you have done so. If you’re already a subscriber, simply leave a separate comment letting me know you’re already subscribed. Lovin’ my subscribers! You guys make this all possible.
One (1) NeatReceipts Digital Filing System, as described above.
This giveaway ends at 10:00 pm on Thursday, September 13, 2012 and is open to all U.S. residents 18 years or older. I’ll use And the Winner Is to select the winning comment. Winner will be notified by email and listed on my Giveaway Winners page. Winners must respond within 48 hours of notification to claim their prize. Good luck!
While you’re in a contest entering mood, don’t forget to check out the Giveaway Gathering for a variety of contests being hosted on Deal Seeking Mom readers’ blogs!