Join me every week for Win-It Wednesday. I’ll be posting several 24-hour giveaways throughout the day to give you plenty of chances to win!
Back in November I had the pleasure of participating in an audiocast with the Today Show financial expert, Jean Chatzky, author of Pay It Down! Debt Free on $10 a Day. Not only did she share some really great tips on spending and saving for the holidays, but she gave us the inside scoop on her new line of financial planning products from Franklin Covey that are now available in Target stores across the nation.
- The Monthly Budget Kit will allow you to track and manage all your spending for the entire year. There's a tracking sheet and pocket for each month so you'll always have a record of your expenses, bills, and receipts.
- The Get-Out-Of-Debt Kit comes with helpful debt reduction tips from Jean Chatzky, and tracking sheets and pockets for six separate items, so you can track all your debt in one simple 3-ring binder.
- The Savings Kit includes great savings tips from Jean Chatzky, clear sleeves to hold the images of what you're saving for, and tracking sheets and pockets for six separate items, so you can track all your goals in one simple 3-ring binder.
- Plus the To Buy List makes determining the difference between needs and wants and reasons for each manageable. There's even a section to keep track of coupon savings!
But I think what I like best about these products is that they're really geared towards women with their needs and thought processes in mind. They're attractive, yet not overly feminine, and can be easily customized to fit your overall financial strategy.
Two lucky Deal Seeking Mom readers will each win a set of Jean Chatzky financial planning tools:
- Pay It Down! by Jean Chatzky
- Needs & Wants To Buy List
- Monthly Budget Kit
- Get-Out-Of-Debt Kit
- Savings Kit
To enter, tell me about your financial goals for 2010!
Every reader has four methods available to enter this contest. Choose one each of any combination of method one, two, three, or four for up to a total of 4 entries!!!
If you are reading this in your email or feed reader, please CLICK HERE to visit the original blog post to enter. Email entries will not be counted.
Methods of entry:
1. Leave a comment. What are your financial goals in 2010?
2. Add Deal Seeking Mom to your blogroll or add my badge to your sidebar. Make sure to come back and leave the link to your site in a separate comment!
3. Join the new Deal Seeking Mom Forums to chat about your great finds, special coupon codes, and chances to win exclusive giveaways. Come back and leave a separate comment letting me know you've joined or that you're already a registered user!
4. Subscribe to my feed via RSS or email. You must confirm your email subscription for it to be a valid entry! Leave a separate comment letting me know you have done so. If you’re already a subscriber, simply leave a separate comment letting me know you’re already subscribed. Lovin’ my subscribers! You guys make this all possible.
(2) Financial Planning Sets from Jean Chatzky, as described above
This giveaway ends at 5 p.m. on Thursday, 1/28 and is open to all U.S. residents 18 years or older. I’ll use Random.org to select the winning comments. Winners will be notified by email and listed on my Giveaway Winners page. Winners must respond within 48 hours of notification to claim their prize. Good luck!
While you’re in a contest entering mood, don’t forget to check out the Giveaway Gathering for a variety of contests being hosted on Deal Seeking Mom readers’ blogs!