Join me every week for Win-It Wednesday. I’ll be posting 24-hour giveaways at 8 a.m., 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. ET to give you plenty of chances to win!
Eureka claims their new Eureka AirSpeed Bagless Upright Vacuum cleans carpets better than Dyson DC14, DC17 and DC25 at one-third the price. Does it really perform that well? Well, they sent my mom a vacuum to put it to the test, and here's what she had to say about it:
I love the new Eureka! It was very easy to put together -- no tools required. It comes with a quick start guide, and you are up and running in minutes. Plus it has a customer helpline if you have any questions at all.
It sweeps great. You can adjust the sweeper height with your foot instead of having to bend down. I like the way you flip a switch and your tools are working, and it has a super long hose to reach all your hard to reach places. It comes with many extras like the 3-position wand to set it at the length you need, crevice tool, and dusting brush.
My favorite part of the sweeper is the Turbo Nozzle. It is a an attachment that fits at the bottom of the hose and gives your furniture and steps a good cleaning. I hate to do the steps and this attachment made the job so easy! There is a maintenance schedule located on the back side of the dust cup which tells you when to clean each part of the sweeper, and it has a nice brush to clean the filters to maintain suction. It also has a two year warranty.
So it gets my mom's stamp of approval! Priced at just $119.96, it's definitely a quality vacuum at a bargain price.
- Airspeed Technology with wide tubes diverts the suction power to the floor or the hose
- Whirlwind Cyclonic technology maintains suction power longer and separates large debris from fine dust, resulting in less maintenance
- HEPA filter removes up to 99.97 percent of all allergens for cleaner home
- Turbo powered stair and upholstery brush removes dust, allergens and pet dander from upholstery backs and stair risers
- Deluxe stretch hose with wands provides 10' of reach to remove dirt from all surfaces
- No tools required for assembly
- Upholstery and dusting brush, extension wand and crevice tool
- 27' power cord with easy cord release
- Powerful 12 amp motor
- Weighs just 19 lbs
- Scuff-resistant furniture guard
- Flip bottom dust cup for easy emptying
One lucky Deal Seeking Mom reader will win a Eureka AirSpeed Upright Vacuum
To enter, tell me what area of your home gets the most foot traffic and could benefit most from a powerful vacuum.
Every reader has four methods available to enter this contest. Choose one each of any combination of method one, two, three, or four for up to a total of 4 entries!!!
If you are reading this in your email or feed reader, please CLICK HERE to visit the original blog post to enter. Email entries will not be counted.
Methods of entry:
1. Leave a comment. What's the highest-trafficked area of your home?
2. Join the Deal Seeking Mom community on Facebook for more conversation, additional deals and a peek at the freebies I receive in the mail each week. Come back and leave a separate comment letting me know you've done so!
Enter to win a @EurekaClean AirSpeed Upright Vacuum from @DealSeekingMom: http://bit.ly/9VmzRh
4. Join the Eureka community on Facebook. Come back and leave a separate comment letting me know you've done so!
(1) Eureka AirSpeed Upright Vacuum (ARV $120)
This giveaway ends at 2 p.m. ET on Thursday, 10/6 and is open to all U.S. residents 18 years or older. I’ll use Comment Contest to select the winning comment. Winner will be notified by email and listed on my Giveaway Winners page. Winners must respond within 48 hours of notification to claim their prize. Good luck!
While you’re in a contest entering mood, don’t forget to check out the Giveaway Gathering for a variety of contests being hosted on Deal Seeking Mom readers’ blogs!