Join me every week for Win-It Wednesday. I’ll be posting 24-hour giveaways at 8 a.m., 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. ET to give you plenty of chances to win!
Crisco is probably not the first product that comes to mind when you think "grilling," but surprisingly, they have some fantastic grilling recipes and tips on their website, including these suggestions:
- Crisco No-Stick Cooking Spray makes clean up a breeze! Simply spray the cold grill (never spray a hot grill) for non-stick grilling all summer long!
- Use long handled tongs — not a meat fork — to turn meats on the grill. Forks can pierce the meat, releasing the juices (and flavor!) from your food.
- Always let grilled meats rest 10-15 minutes before slicing or serving for the juiciest results.
I thought the All-American Grilled Pound Cake sounded particularly intriguing, so I'm hoping to give that a try at our Fourth of July festivities! And I especially love that some of the recipes, like the Grilled Beef and Vegetable Kabobs even offer video tutorials. I'm very much a visual learner, so that helps me immensely.
Crisco sent me an awesome grilling package to try some of these recipes out myself that includes:
- Coleman RoadTrip LE Grill
- Crisco Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Crisco Olive Oil Spray
- Crisco Butter Flavor No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Crisco Reusable Shopping Bag
- Crisco Grilling Tongs
- Crisco Hot Pad
- Crisco Basting Brush
We grill out regularly in the summer, so we've been testing out the sprays, and they definitely keep foods from sticking to the grill!
We haven't tried the Coleman RoadTrip Grill out just yet, but we plan to take it with us on our upcoming vacation. I can't even tell you how excited my husband is about this grill. He's already been checking out all of the cool accessories you can purchase on Amazon for it.
One lucky Deal Seeking Mom reader will win a Crisco grilling package, including all of the items noted above!
To enter, tell me about your favorite thing to grill.
Every reader has four methods available to enter this contest. Choose one each of any combination of method one, two, three, or four for up to a total of 4 entries!!!
If you are reading this in your email or feed reader, please CLICK HERE to visit the original blog post to enter. Email entries will not be counted.
Methods of entry:
1. Leave a comment. What is your favorite thing to make on the grill?
2. Add Deal Seeking Mom to your blogroll or add my badge to your sidebar. Make sure to come back and leave the link to your site in a separate comment!
3. Join the Deal Seeking Mom Forums to chat about your great finds, special coupon codes, and chances to win exclusive giveaways. Come back and leave a separate comment letting me know you've joined or that you're already a registered user!
4. Subscribe to my feed via RSS or email. You must confirm your email subscription for it to be a valid entry! Leave a separate comment letting me know you have done so. If you’re already a subscriber, simply leave a separate comment letting me know you’re already subscribed. Lovin’ my subscribers! You guys make this all possible.
(1) Crisco Grill Package, as described above (ARV $220)
This giveaway ends at 2 p.m. EST on Thursday, 7/1 and is open to all U.S. residents 18 years or older. I’ll use Comment Contest to select the winning comment. Winner will be notified by email and listed on my Giveaway Winners page. Winners must respond within 48 hours of notification to claim their prize. Good luck!
While you’re in a contest entering mood, don’t forget to check out the Giveaway Gathering for a variety of contests being hosted on Deal Seeking Mom readers’ blogs!