- Printable Coupons | Deal Seeking Mom™ - http://dealseekingmom.com -
Win a $50 Sears Gift Card (Two Winners!)
Posted By Tara Kuczykowski On December 15, 2009 @ 1:48 am In giveaways | Comments Disabled
If you're looking for a truly flexible gift that's a little more personal than cash, Sears' new gift cards may be the answer. Now, you can use your Sears gift card at Sears, Kmart, The Great Indoors and Lands' End, making it easier for recipients to find something they want or need!
Sears sent me a $200 gift card to experience the flexibility that it offers firsthand, and I have to tell you, it really was that simple. I was able to shop from the comfort of my own home (in my PJs I might add) and check off a good portion of the items that were on my Christmas gift list.
Would you like to see what I got?
I've mentioned before that we have a tradition of buying our kids new jammies that are a present from Mom and Dad that they receive on Christmas Eve, so I was able to pick up five pairs of fleece pajamas (2 pink and 3 green) from Land's End. These should make for some cute Christmas morning photos!
I was lucky enough to get 25% off and free shipping, so that left me a decent amount to spend at my next stop, Kmart.
I was able to pick up the last two items we needed for our two oldest boys' main gift of the year -- a PlayStation 3 courtesy of saving up my Swag Bucks! I had just enough to score this cool metallic blue PS3 controller and the component cables to hook it up to the TV.
I honestly had no idea that Sears gift cards could be used anywhere else other than Sears prior to working with them on this project. Being able to shop multiple stores is not only convenient, but it makes a Sears gift card a good choice for a family gift because you're sure to find something for everyone between the four stores you can use it at.
But why not try it for yourself? Sears didn't want to leave my wonderful readers empty handed, so two lucky Deal Seeking Mom readers will each win a $50 Sears gift card so they too can experience the convenience and flexibility!
To enter, tell me whether you prefer to shop online or in the physical store!
Every reader has four methods available to enter this contest. Choose one each of any combination of method one, two, three, or four for up to a total of 4 entries!!!
1. Leave a comment. Do you prefer online shopping or going to brick-and-mortar stores?
2. Add Deal Seeking Mom to your blogroll or add my badge to your sidebar. Make sure to come back and leave the link to your site in a separate comment!
3. Join the new Deal Seeking Mom Forums to chat about your great finds, special coupon codes, and chances to win exclusive giveaways. Leave a separate comment letting me know you've joined or that you're already a registered user!
4. Subscribe to my feed via RSS or email. You must confirm your email subscription for it to be a valid entry! Leave a separate comment letting me know you have done so. If you’re already a subscriber, simply leave a separate comment letting me know you’re already subscribed. Lovin’ my subscribers! You guys make this all possible.
(2) $50 Sears Gift Cards
While you’re in a contest entering mood, don’t forget to check out the Giveaway Gathering for a variety of contests being hosted on Deal Seeking Mom readers’ blogs!
Article printed from Printable Coupons | Deal Seeking Mom™: http://dealseekingmom.com
URL to article: http://dealseekingmom.com/win-a-50-sears-gift-card-two-winners/
Copyright © 2010 Deal Seeking Mom. All rights reserved.